European Getaway August 9th 2007

Hi I just booked for the european getaway and was just wondering if anyone on here is going on the same one?[br]thanks heaps,[br]tegan

hey i am going ont his tour but on the 15th of June. Will tell you how it is when i get back.

hey thanks that’d be great. wow june thats getting fairly close have a great trip!

I am going on this tour in September… You will have 2 tell me how it is when u get back

Yeah June is soon but i have so much uni work to do between now and than that it seems like a million years away. I am going in my uni holidays but i have to leave straight after i hand in one of my assignments so hopefully i can get it all done and don’t need an extension…will be so busy before hand will probably forget to pack alot of things…thank god for mums.

hey! i just booked on the same tour! yay!! i’m from aus but am living in ireland now till december. i can’t wait, it should be great! r u travelling alone> i am! wot r ur travel plans? where r u from in aus? anyway keep in touch! Rach![br][br]rach

hey! i just booked on the same tour! yay!! i’m from aus but am living in ireland now till december. i can’t wait, it should be great! r u travelling alone> i am! wot r ur travel plans? where r u from in aus? anyway keep in touch! Rach![br][br]rach

heyy good to hear from someone! yea i’m travelling alone too. I’m from perth, where are you from?? umm I get into london on the 1st of august and then after the tour im staying in london and then making my way through england to manchester to visit some family and then i fly back on the 15th september… soooooooo excited :slight_smile:

hey, i’m from gilgandra which is only a little place in country nsw. i’m just goin over to london the day before the tour starts then comin home the day after it. it should be fun though, hopefully it will be a good group! i’ve added u to my messenger contacts, my email address is rachellynn25@hotmail.com[br][br]rach

hey, i’m from gilgandra which is only a little place in country nsw. i’m just goin over to london the day before the tour starts then comin home the day after it. it should be fun though, hopefully it will be a good group! i’ve added u to my messenger contacts, my email address is rachellynn25@hotmail.com[br][br]rach