European Getaway 4 May

Hi everyone,[br][br]My friends and I from Canberra are hanging out for this trip, the tour looks awesom! Is anyone else on this tour? If so when do you get into London? We’ll be arriving on the 2 of May.[br][br]emma :slight_smile:

Hey, im 20y.o. female from adelaide, aust. going on the May 4 european getaway. so excited. im getting into london april 27 and stayin at the globetrotter the night before tour starts, cant wait for the time of my life. :)[br][br]:smiley:

yep i’m going on that tour :slight_smile: getting into london mid-april. Can’t wait.

Hi,[br][br]I am 26yo from Tassie. So excited, only 3 weeks to go!![br][br]I will be arriving the day before the tour and am staying at the Globetrotter.[br][br]looking forward to making heaps of new friends from across the world and seeing heaps of great sights and many awesome adventures! see you all soon![br][br]Ally

I think I might see you all at the globetrotter too. I’m doing a different tour but i will be at the globetrotter 3rd and the 4th so I’ll see ya there.