EuRoPeAn GeTaWay 3Rd OcT

[:)purple]Hey everyone.[br]Whose is in this tour?? Its not all the far away, oh otay it seems sooo far away but its because its sooo exciting!![br]There has to be others booked in by now… [br]Lets chat so we know who our new besties are.[/purple][/font=Andale Mono][/font=Arial]:slight_smile:

HEY!!! Finally!!! Someone going on our tour!!! ;D[br][br]My boyfriend and I are going to be on that tour. We’ll be in London from 1st October! Are you going with anyone or you on your own?[br][br]OMG! Its like having a new friend - hahahaha…so how old are you? We’re both 25…well…we will be (I’m 25 on 7th May this yr). We are SOOOO excited about the trip - will be the first time my bf (Russ) has ever left Australia![br][br]Oh…where abouts are you from?[br][br]Hahahaha…sorry if I sound like such a scatter brain - I’ve been scouring this site for ages waiting for someone to POP UP! :)[br][br]Talk soon,[br]Becky.[br]:-[[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

YAAAAAYYY A reply.[br]Well first of all, Im 30 and im going with 2 of my friends. We are all on our first trip out of aust, We are all from Melb. The other girls are 28 and 25. We are all soo excited so i can understand scatterbrain cos its all so exciting!!We leave melb 29th sept so will be in london 30th,;D[br][br]Debbie

Hey! [br][br]Cool, we are actually basing ourselves in Holland (staying with friends) but we’ll be flying to London on the 1st October…will have to have a drink that night with you guys! Are you staying at the Generator as well? :)[br][br]P.S. I assume that was you who added me to MSN? Hopefully it was, I’ll talk to you on there next time I see you online! :slight_smile: ;D[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

hey there guys im coming on this tour too ;D no suprise there is it deb lol hahaha im one of debs friends bec. my name is kate and ill be 25 just when we go, and as deb said we will be london from the 30th so a drink is a must :slight_smile: im so excited about the tour im already scanning tourist sites to see what i want to do n each city im such a nerd lol and working out how much vegemite i can bring with me hahaha chat soon [br]xxoo

Hey girls, just bumping the topic back to the top of the forum…do we have anyone else coming along??[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

Nah no one else yet Bec, which is weird. Maybe they dont know about forum. or missed my topic post or are scared of us hehehehe

mmmm well im guessing its just the five of us woo hoo lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Otay seriously, is no one else on this tour???

BUMP BUMP![br][br]Is no one else in this forum going on this tour?!?!?! :)[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

not long to go now :)[br][br]surely there has to be others going on this trip??[br][br]we aren’t that scary i promise ;D lol

Hey Kate, [br][br]Are you girls going to Oktoberfest? Have you thought about it? When do you fly in??[br][br]Only 70 days to go…exactly 10 weeks! :)[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

Hey there Bec :)[br][br]We fly out of the Melbourne on the 29th of September and get to London the 30th… We aren’t going to Oktoberfest when we get back the tour we are going to Ireland for a a week or so…[br][br]wow 10 weeks how exciting hehehehe