European Getaway - 23rd September to 12th October 2017

Hi Everyone,

My name is Aimee and I am travelling solo on the European Getaway leaving the 23rd of September. Is anyone else booked in for this tour?

Hi Aimee, I’m looking to go on the European Getaway leaving the 23rd of September too! I haven’t booked it yet as need to check the dates. I’m also travelling solo! Where are you travelling from? :slight_smile:

Hi Sophie,

I am travelling from Perth WA. Where are you travelling from?

I’m travelling from London, so no flying for me :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m also travelling from Australia for this trip :slight_smile:

Just booked my flights. Less than 6 months to go! I am getting excited now.

Hi there, my name is Susie and I’m from Brisbane, Australia - I’ve just booked this tour, and it is my first time travelling solo overseas, so looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome Susie! Can’t wait to meet everyone :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I’m from New Zealand and currently thinking about booking this trip. Makes me feel good to know there are other female solo travellers!

Hey ladies, I’ve just booked this tour! I’m sarah and will be traveling solo from NZ. Great to see there will be a lot of people going solo too:-)

Yay, im so glad we have more people joining this trip!

Hi gals,

I’m also a solo traveller on this one :slight_smile: I’m Hollie, I’m from Sydney but I’ll be flying over from Perth.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Ps- if you haven’t downloaded the app, it’s pretty awesome and has a chat section :slight_smile:

Hi All!

Travelling from Adelaide with my friend Leisa. We arrive 3 days before the tour into London.
First time to Europe - can’t wait!

Hi girls,
My name is Leisa and I have booked to join this tour with my friend Liz.

We are from Adelaide, Australia.

We can’t wait to meet you all :blush:

Hey Liz and Leisa, great to have you on board! If you haven’t already download the Topdeck App as there are a few of us on there and we have been talking about the tour. I also have my 2 friends now accompanying me on this trip and will be arriving the 20th in London and then staying a few days after. Not too much longer to go now!