European Getaway 22nd August

Hey everyone![br][br]Just wodering if anyone is doing this tour? Im an aussie travelling solo! Getting a bit excited it is still a bit far off but hopefully time will go fast![br][br]Look forward to see whos coming along!!!

hi im Rhiannon from perth[br] & I guess ill be seeing you soon![br]dont stress about traveling alone! thir will be enough of us squished on the bus![br]I Just cant wait to go! the days seem to be getting longer & longer![br]when are you leaving?[br];D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Guys![br][br]Just wanted to let you know me and two friends are doing the eupropean getaway on the 22nd August as well! I’ve been looking through the whole forum for ages to see if anyone else was doing the tour lol. We’re from Ireland. Will you’s be starting off in London?? I’m so excited, it’s gona be brilliant![br][br]:)[br][br]Nicole[br][br]Nicole

hey guys its good to see ppl replying now![br][br]im laura from melbourne, i get into london on the 18th of aug but staying with friends for couple days. Will be at the hostel on the 21st think its the generator? whichever one we are leaving from anyway so i guess ill see you soon! cant wait but yeah it does seem like its dragging! ive started to count the days left of work lol[br][br]when do u guys get into london? will u be staying around london after the tour or continuing on somewhere else? [br]:)[br][br]

Hi i Arrive in london on the 20th after a month in germany. I have a week after the tour to look around london.i will be at the generator b 4 the tour. I dont want to miss the bus ;D & Its grate to hear from u 2 nicole !i cant wait 2 get 2 know u.

wow germany for a month awesome! Youll be able to show us the sights when we pass through!!! what you doing there staying with rellies/friends? Yeah i didnt wanna miss the bus either lol and i spose u do like a meet/greet thing too that night…i hear it can be quite a big night! [br][br]Im staying in london for bout 3 weeks after the tour, so see the sights and may do a bit of the uk too! Have a good trip to germany look forward to hearing bout ur adventures!!