European Getaway - 1st Sept 2012

Hey,

I’ve booked the European Getaway tour departing on the 1st Sept 2012… just wanting to know if anyone else is on that same tour?

It’s my first trip to Europe and also my first solo trip… so I’m very excited but also very nervous. It would be great to get to know a few people before I go :slight_smile:

G’day Anne,

Myself and my brother are on this trip also. It’s our first trip to Europe also. Are you staying at the clink before the trip? We’re staying at the Clink a couple of night beforehand.

There is another post on this trip with a few more people, the links below.

http://forum.topdeck.travel/european-tour/26200/european-getaway-2012-sep-1-departure#33781

Thanks a million for your email and letting me know about the other post… I feel less nervous after reading that (it’s always a little nervy travelling solo and not knowing anyone! haha!)
I arrive late at night in London on the 28th August and will be staying at the Clink up until the tour – hoping to do a bit of sightseeing in London before the tour :slight_smile: and then after the tour I have 12 days to go to places that the tour doesn’t cover.