European Getaway 1st-20th August 2009

[br]Hello!![br][br]Anyone coming on this trip?? Can’t wait…only a few months to go. ;D I’m also staying at the Generator two nights before the tour.[br][br]Jinae[br][br]European Getaway[br]1st - 20th August 2009

Hi,[br]I’m going on that tour and am also staying at the Generator 2 nights before and 1 night after. Getting excited!!

Hi,[br][br]Im on this tour as well! I’ll be in England from July 22. No idea where i’ll be staying yet. Im from Canberra, where are you guys from?

Hi,[br][br]Im on this tour as well! I’ll be in England from July 22. No idea where i’ll be staying yet. Im from Canberra, where are you guys from?

hello![br][br]my sister and i are also going on the tour and will be staying at the generator a few nights beforehand as well. we are from melbourne and cannot wait![br][br]does anyone have any ideas of what to budget for spending money each day (on average as obviously every day will be different especially if we are just on the bus)? i’d appreciate any insight![br][br][br]yay getting excited it’s so close![br][br]elese.[br][br]European Getaway 2009

I’m not going on this trip, but from what I’ve read people have budgeted from about $70-$120 a day… Some days you spend less, some days you spend more so it evens out! I’ve budgeted about $70 a day for my trip I think.

is that 70 AUD or Euros or pounds??? I’m trying to work out my budget also. I’m on the European Getaway 27th June.[br][br]Deanna

Sorry Australian dollars!

oh good that sounds doable. thanks for that![br][br]European Getaway 2009

Awesome! I’m from NZ. Thanks for the budgeting advice.[br][br]Getting pretty excited too!! Not long to go really when you think about how fast this year is going already. Looking forward to meeting everyone :slight_smile:

Hello my fellow European Getaway travel buddies!! [br]Im very excited about our tour on the 1st August! Im also staying at the Generator the night before the tour so can someone wake me up at 5am to get ready?? hehe [br]Im planning on living in the UK after the tour for a few years teaching so im wondering if anyone else in staying around to do more tours later? [br]Hope to hear from you all soon. [br]Genna xo

Ok i got bored and made a Facebook group, search under “European Getaway August 1st - 20th 2009”. Lets see what happens…[br]http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=839535303&k=ZVCU25TYPZWDUGMHTC35R4

Ok i got bored and made a Facebook group, search under “European Getaway August 1st - 20th 2009”. Lets see what happens…[br]http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=839535303&k=ZVCU25TYPZWDUGMHTC35R4

Anyone keen for the Moulin Rouge for our second night in Paris? Heard from both male and female travellers that its awesome and not to be miss!! The other link seems to suggest we should book in advance if ppls are keen. :)[br][br]Im on the facebook group !! Come join us!

Sup, Eric here. Join the facebook group :D[br][br]Eric Redinger[br]Canada[br]European Getaway 2009[br][br]Add me on Facebook if you’re going on the same trip!

Hey everyone!! Not long now till we are on our tour!! For those who are not on the facebook group u should join us!! We r having dinner the night before we leave somewhere near the Generator hotel. We will meet at reception… Most of us are staying there anyway. Cant wait to meet everyone! C u all soon :slight_smile: [br]Genna