European Emperor July 5th 2008

My Best friend and I are going on this trip and are just wondering who else is going on it??[br][br]Love to know some names before we arrive!![br][br][br][br]Ebony + Amanda[br]European Emperor 9 July[br]East Meets West 21 July

hello?? anyone going on this tour? hope we aren’t the only ones!![br][br]Ebony + Amanda[br]European Emperor 9 July[br]East Meets West 21 July

Hi Ebony and Amanda,[br][br]I have just booked the same tour!! So Excited;)[br][br]I think that our tour is the same as Discover Europe, so more people will continue after Rome.[br][br]Where are you from?[br][br]

we are from australia on the gold coast[br]im guessing by your name your from new zealand?[br][br]are you getting to london for a few days before the trip to look around? we are for a few days… we are staying at the globetrotter![br][br]we are so excited to go!! less than 4 months!![br]good to know someone else is going on it too… we thought we were the only ones!![br][br]Ebony + Amanda[br]European Emperor 9 July[br]East Meets West 21 July

Hay,[br][br]Only 16 weeks left. I am saving every single dollar i have now![br][br]I will be in London too a couple of days before hand. I think i will stay in Kensington which is not to far from Hammersmith. Like every Kiwi (and i am sure its the same as aussies) i have friends living in London. So can not wait to catch up with everyone!! Wish i had more time but i love my job so can only traveling for 3 weeks.[br][br]I am really happy that you girls will be on the same tour! I was a bit worried that it would be full of couples doing honeymooning thing or something like it…[br][br]Cheers,[br]Lisa:)[br]

Hay if you are on face book look me up! Lisa Raymond (drangonfly picutre(dont ask why))

hey lisa[br]looked u up on facebook sent a friend request.[br]lol we thought the same thing too until we read the other forum’s where lots of people said on their tours that heaps of people went by themselves or with friends (not couples etc)[br][br]so are you going by yourself? or with friends?[br][br]and we have friends too in in the uk and europe that we are meeting up with when were over there!so exciting that its getting closer! we are saving madly over here too![br][br]Ebony + Amanda[br]European Emperor 9 July[br]East Meets West 21 July

Hey [br][br]Is anyone else going on this tour?[br][br]Ebony + Amanda[br]European Emperor 9 July[br]East Meets West 21 July