European Emperor/Discover Europe, april 30 2009

Hi,[br]Rich and I have just booked onto the european emperor starting on the 30th April, and it is part of the Discover Europe tour. [br]I was just wondering who else is going on this tour![br]Cant wait to meet you all next year![br]Pip

Hi Pip & Rich,[br][br]Linda and I have just booked on this trip (Emperor)[br]We are both really looking forward to it, 1st time to Europe for both of us. Would be great to get know others who are on this trip too.[br]Where are you from? We are from Australia.[br][br]Brett[br][br]Life is a journey…Enjoy the travel! :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,[br][br]I’m also going on the Discover Europe tour starting on 30 April 2009. I’m really looking forward to it - not long to go now![br][br]I’m from Sydney & will be staying at the UMI Hotel a few nights before the tour, it would be great to catch up with you if your staying there too. [br][br]Oh… did you all notice, Topdeck has finally updated the Optional Extra for our tour - which is great.[br][br]See you all soon![br][br]Gail ;D