European Emperor 19SEP07

I’m heading out from the states on 17SEP so I’ll be in London about a day and a half before the tour actually starts. I’m also staying in Rome about a day and a half longer after the tour ends! Traveling with my friend from high school.[br][br]Anyone else??8-);D[br][br]Facebook me

I’ll be in London the night of the 17th and leaving at the crack of dawn on 19SEP. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to see in London in that amount of time? :sunglasses:

dude like 10 days left til I leave and still no one on here has said anything about this trip at all. this makes me sad

Hey ‘aking’[br][br]Not all of our travellers check out the Forum before they travel and it looks like that’s what happenned with your group. Don’t worry, most of our passengers start their trips without knowing anybody and they end up having a ball.[br][br]Have a great trip![br][br]Best wishes,[br][br]Anita

[quote]Originally posted by aking779[br]
dude like 10 days left til I leave and still no one on here has said anything about this trip at all. this makes me sad[br][/quote][br][br]Hey there- if it makes you feel better we are leaving a week later on the European Wonder and nobody has responded to my post either! :-/[br][br]We are only going to be in London a couple of days too so I’m hoping to go on the London Eye, see a changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace (although I’ll have to look up when they are), see Big Ben and maybe Trafalgar Square! Tower of London looks interesting too!

i’m so excited! and freakin out about packing and things to do in each city aside from the tour