European Adventure 1ST JULY!

Hey,
Is anyone booked for the European Adventure camping tour leaving on the 1st of July? It is my first time travelling overseas alone (already a bit nervous :S) and would be great to meet some others that are on the tour beforehand! I arrive on the 30th of June and staying at the Clink as well
Laura

Hey Laura
I’m booked on the western crossing camping tour leaving on the 1st of july. The western crossing tour forms the first 14 days of your tour and when we go home, you just carry on :slight_smile: This will also be my first time travelling alone and i am just as nervous!! I also arrive on the 30th and i will be staying at the clink hostel. I’m from South Africa :slight_smile: what time do u arrive in london on the 30th?

Ilana

Hey Ilana,
oh wow i didnt realize that they were together, always good to know! ah thank god im not the only one very nervous and excited at the same time! Im from sydney and ill be 19 when i go on the tour. how old are you? i arrive at 8 am in the morning, so i am thinking i may buy a ticket for the red bus tour and see as much as i can in the day and not pass out with the jetlag! what time do you arrive into london?
Laura

Hey Laura :slight_smile: I’m also very excited!! I will be 21 when the trip departs. I arrive in london at 7:15 and I am also definitly going on the red bus! I have never been to london, so I want to see as much as possible!! :slight_smile: I’m sooo scared I get lost in london! I’m not very good with direction! Do u fly directly from sydney or do u stop over somewhere? I stop over in Doha. Ilana

Hey Laura :slight_smile: I’m also very excited!! I will be 21 when the trip departs. I arrive in london at 7:15 and I am also definitly going on the red bus! I have never been to london, so I want to see as much as possible!! :slight_smile: I’m sooo scared I get lost in london! I’m not very good with direction! Do u fly directly from sydney or do u stop over somewhere? I stop over in Doha. Ilana

Hello again :slight_smile:
ok cool, so were quite close in age, makes me feel a little better knowing im nnot to young travelling alone. wow very similar times :slight_smile: ill be catching the tube to the hotel probably the cheapest opt! i hope i dont get lost either :s i fly from sydney to abu dhabi and then into london. r u travelling on after your tour?
laura

Helo :slight_smile:

It makes me feel better to, caus i also thought i was going to be the youngest! I will also take the tube to the hostel caus its faster and cheaper. :slight_smile: Are you landing at Heathrow? No i’m not travelling on afterwards unfortunately. I have to go back to university. and u?
Ilana

do you have facebook? i havent had the time to come online to this forum very much

Hey! yes i do have facebook. you can invite me. Ilana van der walt :slight_smile: