Europe unplugged

Hay all with less than 53 days to go for the above mentioned tour and I recieved the tickets today and I was also wondering who was also gong on the tour?

Hey are you doing the europe unplugged tour that begins on the 4th May? Coz I’ll be on that tour. I’m really excited and can’t wait to get away from home. Haha;D

Hang on sorry I think I meant the 6th May. SorryB)

Hey guys hope you have a great trip! We’re booked on the Aug 26 trip, can’t wait (far too long to wait though) 8-)[br]

I can wait to do the tour the mountain biking and the castle tor looks cool and a ew of the other tours also look cool[br][br]Mel where in Aussie are you from?

Hey I’m From Adelaide. What castle tour are you talking about? I can’t wait although I am a little skeptical about how i’ll manage for 3 weeks camping. Oh well I’ll find out soon I guess. I wish more people used these forums so you could meet heaps more people from ur tour group.

Im sure I read about t casle tour in teh intinary -but I can’t find it (Murphys Law)[br][br]Dont worry about camping for three weeks Ive done worse - try doing it for 2 months in a New Zealand winter (makes an Australian winter look very tropical)[br][br]Im on the tour starting on the 27th of may (the one after you)

Well i checked the itenerary and the only castle that I can tell is that neschwastein one. Is that what ur talking about? do we actually get a tour of the place or are we just stopping by?[br]just over 3weeks till I leave now!!exciting!!

The Neschwastein castle was the one I probabily talking about it costs aprox 9 euro and there is time to go around it.;D[br][br]Im so envious about you headding over so soon Im still a wee way away from going I hope you enjoy it}:slight_smile:

Oh yes I will enjoy it and am excited about that castle as I was hoping that we could go in and not just See it. It’s like 3 weeks before the tour and I haven’t found anyone who is going on the same tour as me!

Dont worry mel your not the only one who hasnt found anyone doing the same tour at the same time.:p[br][br]I think you can go straight in (heres hoping):o[br][br]Can you please e-mail me what you think of the different places as you do it (where possable) :-[[br][br]Thanks

I’ll see what i can do! ok! After u do ur tour as well write back on the forum and we’ll compare experiences. :slight_smile:

sweat as, I have to now get a digital camera so I can e-mail you pictures (to go along with the notes) or I could always get the pictures put onto more (costs more) in the long term though[br][br]

Hey we are in Cambodia at the moment but we will be on the 6th May unplugged tour. We are stoked to find out that is a guarenteed departure now as when we left Aust 2mths ago it was a maybe. [br][br]Looking forward to meeting you all. The trip should be a blast! :)[br][br]

Good to see that i have finally found at least 2 others on the tour now. Only 2weeks to go…How is Cambodia? Interesting place?

Europe Unplugged all the way![br][br]I have chosen this one but I am not sure if I will bee departing 26th August, or September 2. Would love to hear from people going on either of these tours. I will be travelling on my lonesome, so I hope to meet some wkd ppls. I am an aussie from perth, 22 but have been living in the UK for a year. would love to hear from fellow Europe-Unplugged’rs![br][br]::slight_smile:

Europe Unplugged all the way![br][br]I have chosen this one but I am not sure if I will bee departing 26th August, or September 2. Would love to hear from people going on either of these tours. I will be travelling on my lonesome, so I hope to meet some wkd ppls. I am an aussie from perth, 22 but have been living in the UK for a year. would love to hear from fellow Europe-Unplugged’rs![br][br]::slight_smile:

Mel nice to see you’ve meet a few people on the tour[br][br]hope you have fun[br][br]

hey - Cambodia was ok (we are in thailand now) and the temples at ankor were amazing! we have also been through some of china and all of vietnam which we loved but after 2mths through asia on ‘interesting buses’ and other modes of transport we are looking forward to some western fun and reliable transport…we hope.

Unreliable buses? that would of been a pain. But I think all should be good in europe. Sounds amazing thouge where u have been. Are u staying at the globetrotter? if so what day do u arrive?