Europe Unplugged May 27th

Hello All,[br] I was wondering if anyone is signed up for this tour. It looks like it will be a great chance to see a lot of Europe. I am a 21 year old male from Washington DC traveling by himself. I will be in the Globetrotter Inn on May 26th if anyone wants to meet up before the tour.[br][br]If anyone has gone on this tour before do you have any advice on what things to see in each city or does TopDeck do that for us. Also do you think the tour was worthwhile or a huge rush through a lot of cities?

Hi my name is Richelle. I’m going on the europe unplugged as well. :)[quote]Originally posted by mightytennistwig[br]
Hello All,[br] I was wondering if anyone is signed up for this tour. It looks like it will be a great chance to see a lot of Europe. I am a 21 year old male from Washington DC traveling by himself. I will be in the Globetrotter Inn on May 26th if anyone wants to meet up before the tour.[br][br]If anyone has gone on this tour before do you have any advice on what things to see in each city or does TopDeck do that for us. Also do you think the tour was worthwhile or a huge rush through a lot of cities?[br][/quote]

When are you arriving in London?

Hey, my friend and I are getting to England on the 23rd to spend some time with family, but we’re going to stay at the Globetrotter the night before the trip. It’s our first time to Europe so we’re really psyched! We should definitely meet up when we get there. Do you have facebook or myspace? Maybe we can get to know each other some before we go.

I am indeed on facebook…Ben Sander…American University

One week away, just wondering if anyone else going on this tour?