Europe unplugged june 2010

Hey Everyone!![br][br]Han and Van are doing a tour (European Unplugged) starting June 24 2010 to July 15 2010.[br][br]Just under 32 weeks to go and cant wait!![br]Want to know if anyone else on the forums will be going on this same tour![br][br];D[br][br]Very Exciting. Our first experience of Europe should be awesome!

[br]Hey,[br]Im not on your tour but im doing Europe unplugged on the 10th June 2010 - 1 Jul.[br] Looks like a great tour :slight_smile:

[quote]Originally posted by janeg554[br]
[br]Hey,[br]Im not on your tour but im doing Europe unplugged on the 10th June 2010 - 1 Jul.[br] Looks like a great tour :)[br][/quote][br][br]Hey Jane,[br][br]I am also doing the Europe Unplugged tour on the 10th. [br]I’m pretty excited.[br]Are you doing it alone?

did the europe unplugged for my first trip to europe…best trip ever.[br][br]you will only wish it goes on forever![br][br]Europe Unplugged *July 2008[br]Alps & Matadors (Part of Pioneer) *June 2009[br]Mega European May-Jul 2010

I have just booked the euro unplugged 24th June. Excited and would love to hear from anyone else doing this trip…feel free to email me [br][br]flying Solo[br][br]kat

[quote]Originally posted by dantebbey[br]

[quote]Originally posted by janeg554[br]
[br]Hey,[br]Im not on your tour but im doing Europe unplugged on the 10th June 2010 - 1 Jul.[br] Looks like a great tour :)[br][/quote][br][br]Hey Jane,[br][br]I am also doing the Europe Unplugged tour on the 10th. [br]I’m pretty excited.[br]Are you doing it alone?[br][/quote][br][br]-Hey, [br]Cool,Im doing the tour alone, how about you?

yeah i’m going solo too.

HeyO! My sister and I are headed on the Europe Unplugged 2010 tour May 6th-27th. So excited!!

Hey all,

I’ll also be on the 10th of June tour, going solo.

Where abouts are you all staying before the tour? Was thinking Generator or similar.

Also does anyone know exactly what to bring re camping?
I figure a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries etc, anything else of importance?

Hey rhysBNE,

I am staying at the Clink Hostel before and after the tour. According to the Topdeck site after April they are changing the pre tour accommodation packages to the Clink, so i thought i would just stay there.

I haven’t really gotten around to thinking about what to take. I was going to take one of those quick dry towels that scrunch up extremely small. Maybe a torch and a European power adaptor. Can’t think of anything else as of yet.

My fiance and i are doing the June 10th departure! I’m so excited…
Bit worried about the baggage allowances, don’t know how i’ll fit everything!
But can’t wait, bring it on!

So looks like so far we have a bunch of aussies and a couple of New Zealanders, should be a good trip :slight_smile:

If anyone wants to meet up before the trip starts I’ll be in London for 3 days prior to departure. Staying not too far from Clink, wanting to goto the theatres around West End and do all the touristy things before the 10th.

Hey,

Im also staying at clink. Will be there 4 days before the tour starts.

:slight_smile:

Hi,
I am doing the Europe Unplugged tour to leave the 5th of August and am traveling alone.
Is anyone else doing this? and im staying at the Clink Hostel the night prior to the tour

Thanks,

Brooke

Hey People,
Is anyone going on the unplugged tour from the 3rd - 24th of June?
Coz seems it will only be bunch of aussies looking at the other tours!

Hey guys,

Im doing the Europe Unplugged tour starting on the 10 July too!

Are u all on Facebook?

Hey,
I have facebook.
My email is fairy_jane6@hotmail.com

I’m also going on the 10th of June one with a friend of mine! =) And staying at the Clink! the night before too. Does anyone know what the campsites are where we’ll be staying?

Hey,
Do you have facebook?
A few of us have talking on facebook.
If you do add me - fairy_jane6@hotmail.com
-Jane

hey i’m going on the same tour!!
:slight_smile: should be so much fun
something like 45 days till i leave for london!!!

do you know the details like the time and place for of departure?
erin x