Europe Unplugged - 9 Sep

Hey, [br]Anyone doing this tour? [br]I’m currently living in London and am doing this before heading home. It’s gonna be a blast! 8-)[br][br][br][br]Jess :slight_smile:

Hey, [br]Anyone doing this tour? [br]I’m currently living in London and am doing this before heading home. It’s gonna be a blast! 8-)[br][br][br][br]Jess :slight_smile:

Hey Jess! I am from the US and will be going on this tour… I can’t wait! I am a little nervous as I am going alone and don’t really know what to expect!

Hiya, don’t worry I’m doing it alone also. I think we can expect to have an absolute blast! I’m just not so sure about camping LOL[br]When are you coming to London?[br][br]Jess :slight_smile:

Hiya, don’t worry I’m doing it alone also. I think we can expect to have an absolute blast! I’m just not so sure about camping LOL[br]When are you coming to London?[br][br]Jess :slight_smile:

thank god im not the only one going it alone! ill be in london on the 8th and am staying at the globetrotter. where are you from? were you doing a study abroad in london? im nervous about the camping too! i posted something about it asking for tips… no one has responded yet!

where is everybody!? either no one is going on this trip or the people going on it dislike online forums? im getting a little worried…

Heya Im going on this tour too, also on my own, should be great though! I think possibly the trip might not actually be full as I only booked it a week or two ago!

hey[br]im also going on this tour, alone as well. good to see others are going. Seems its not that full, when i booked they said it was half full and that was only couple weeks ago. are all of you in London already?[br]elyse

I live in the UK so am travelling to London Saturday on the train and staying in the Globetrotter hostel overnight, how about you? Also how old is everyone if you dont mind me asking? Im 21.

hey[br]ive been in England for about 3 weeks already. im also heading into london on Sat to stay at the globetrotter inn. im 18 soon to turn 19. [br]