Europe unplugged 2nd sept

Hi Guys,[br][br]Just looking for peeps that are heading out on this tour! Would love to hear from some of you as I am going by myself! Not long to go now![br][br]Carly x[br][br]:slight_smile:

Hi Guys,[br][br]Just looking for peeps that are heading out on this tour! Would love to hear from some of you as I am going by myself! Not long to go now![br][br]Carly x[br][br]:slight_smile:

Hi Carly[br][br]Sorry I’m not going on the date as you but am leaving on the 16th Sept. I have a mate doing this same tour at the moment, he also went by himself. From his e-mails though it sounds like he is having an unreal time and he has meet heaps of great people on the tour. [br][br]Hope you have a wicked time.[br][br]Sascha[br]

Hey Carly[br][br]Me and my g/f are on that trip. Definatly not long now still savin up my drinkin pennys![br][br]A few of my mates just came back from a contiki tour of the same places and they said it was awesome as well. [br][br]What country are you from carly?? Im aussie[br][br]Hear from ya soon[br]Richie

Gday Richie,[br][br]I’m from Australia too. I’ve been living in the UK for nearly 2 years now so it will be nice to hear some Aussies again. I think we’ll have an awesome time and not drive eachother too crazy! I hope you have a safe flight over.[br][br]Take it easy mate,[br][br]Carly. :slight_smile:

Gday Richie,[br][br]I’m from Australia too. I’ve been living in the UK for nearly 2 years now so it will be nice to hear some Aussies again. I think we’ll have an awesome time and not drive eachother too crazy! I hope you have a safe flight over.[br][br]Take it easy mate,[br][br]Carly. :slight_smile:

Hey Carly[br][br]It’s Kylie here, Richie’s gf![br][br]Richie told me to check the forum out coz there were a few peeps who had said they were on the same tour as us.[br][br]Richie and I are on the whole 2 year working visa etc etc and have been here since June just working and getting into the English swing of things with this trip being our first taste of Europe. [br][br]Whatdo you think about organising a few drinks before heading out on Saturday, get to know each other, have a few laughs and taaadaaa you have two new freinds on the same trip as you- how easy could that be???:p[br][br]Let me know if you will get a chance and we can organise a time and place![br][br]Cheers[br][br]Kylz[br][br]P.S That also goes for any others who are leaving this Saturday- if your interested in meeting up beforehand and having a bevvie or two let us know. [br]:slight_smile:

Hey everyone![br][br]I’m also going on the 2nd September trip. Wooohooo! Only a couple of days to go. I’m an Aussie too and have been living in London for 6 months. Carly- I’m travelling by myself as well and I’m sure there will be quite a few others doing the same.[br][br]Look forward to meeting you all on Saturday.[br][br]Cheers[br]Kate :slight_smile:

Heya!!![br][br]Sounds like I am going to be the only saffa on this trip!! Really excited - 3days to go guys!!! Travelling solo, so looking forward to meeting you all in the wee hours of Sat morning - ill bring the coffee![br][br]Till then[br]Keren;)

Hey Kylie, Keren, Kate and Richie![br][br]Nice to ‘meet’ all of you![br][br]I’m going to be staying at the Globetrotter Inn Friday night, and I hear there is a good bar in there, so why not meet there? I will be in London in the mid-afternoon - so I can meet you guys around 5ish? [br][br]I can’t believe its all going to begin in two days![br][br]Look forward to hearing a reply and seeing everyone bright and early Saturday morning who was bringing the coffee again![br][br]Carly x[br][br]:slight_smile:

Hey Kylie, Keren, Kate and Richie![br][br]Nice to ‘meet’ all of you![br][br]I’m going to be staying at the Globetrotter Inn Friday night, and I hear there is a good bar in there, so why not meet there? I will be in London in the mid-afternoon - so I can meet you guys around 5ish? [br][br]I can’t believe its all going to begin in two days![br][br]Look forward to hearing a reply and seeing everyone bright and early Saturday morning who was bringing the coffee again![br][br]Carly x[br][br]:slight_smile: