Europe Unplugged - 28th June

Hi! I have just signed up for the Europe Unplugged tour departing on the 28th June. I am travelling by myself and was hoping to meet some people before departure! I’m very excited, let me know if you are coming too!

Hey, I’m signed up for the same trip with two other friends from my university. Can’t wait to start seing the sights. Maybe we could start a facebook group for the trip? :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s a good idea. Would you like to set that up and maybe post the link on here? I’ve started counting the days now, getting close!

Hey, me and my friend are doing this trip :slight_smile: we’re both really excited!!! Yer not too long now :slight_smile:

I’m going on this trip as well! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/299739910111644/ This is the link for a facebook group I created. :slight_smile: The name is “Europe Unplugged 2012 June 28th”. Hope you join. Really excited for the trip.

Btw Liam, nice to see a fellow Brisbaner on the trip. Im from Brisbane too, Iv been living in Italy since Feb but return to Australia after the Europe trip. :slight_smile: