Europe Unplugged 2-22 Sept Peoples!

Miss you lot already. Hurry up Shay with that website! Miss Crikey too, but I don’t miss the tents. Its good to have my bed back.[br][br]Email me soon guys![br][br]Love Carly x

Miss you lot already. Hurry up Shay with that website! Miss Crikey too, but I don’t miss the tents. Its good to have my bed back.[br][br]Email me soon guys![br][br]Love Carly x

Heya everyone!![br][br]How you all doing?[br]For some of you you are still travelling – lucky buggers! After my holiday I just can’t really get back into the normal day to day things, I just want to travel, PARTY and pash a bit! he hee…[br][br]Anyway, hope alls well, miss you![br]Tasha x

Hey guys, good to hear from you both![br]We arrived back in melbourne yesterday. [br]Life must go on unfortunately. Looking fwd to seeing everyones photos soon. [br]Put me back in that tent anyday!!!

Stu-ie Stu-ie Stu-ie![br][br]Miss you and Syl very much but I am glad you made it safe to Melbourne. I am dreaming about Oktoberfest and the fun times we had. Too bad it couldn’t go on forever! Take a look at my msn space I’ve downloaded some pics there. http://carlycious.spaces.live.com/[br][br]Take care the lot of you x[br][br]Love Carly x

Stu-ie Stu-ie Stu-ie![br][br]Miss you and Syl very much but I am glad you made it safe to Melbourne. I am dreaming about Oktoberfest and the fun times we had. Too bad it couldn’t go on forever! Take a look at my msn space I’ve downloaded some pics there. http://carlycious.spaces.live.com/[br][br]Take care the lot of you x[br][br]Love Carly x

Heya STU-IE STU-IE!!! He hee… and Syl and Carly!![br][br]So cool to hear from you![br]Glad you had a safe trip back…I know, I would camp again anyday as long as I could have such a good time as I did with you all!![br][br]This silly computer crashed for a bit the other day so am going to try download some photos today … and if i succeed I shall let you know![br][br]Take care and chat soon!![br][br]Love [br]Tasha x

Heya guys! 8-)[br][br]How you doing?[br]Getting back to the ‘normal’ way of life now … me, still not! I could leave tomorrow again and carry on having a ball!!![br][br]Hey Stu, whats yours and Syl’s email address?? I didn’t see it on the list…[br][br]Anyway peoples, write soon![br][br]Lots of love[br]Tash x[br][br]