Europe unplugged 17th June 2007

Hi there,[br]Just wondering if anyone is doing this tour, and what to expect on it? It would be great to meet anyone on here before the tour starts. This will be my first Topdeck tour and first Camping tour as well! Does anyone know how much free time we get? As I am keen to have a look at some of the ancient sites on the itinery.[br]Thanks for any info![br][br]Mahkra…

I went on this tour last year and had a fantastic time. You get plenty of time to wander back on your own and a lot of activities are optional, so if you just feel like exploring on your own, thats just fine. For every place you visit, you get a fact sheet with information on the place, and directions to get back to camp sites. Rome is a fab place to check the ruins out…the Roman forum/colsium is awe-inspring…plus there are so fab medieval castle ruins near St.Goar in Germany.[br][br]Have a fab time… enjoy the camping, don’t pack too heavy, take your own pillow and sheets too, as the Lilos go to someone different everynight, you only have the same tent everynight. If you get what I mean.[br][br]Au Revior!

I went on this tour last year and had a fantastic time. You get plenty of time to wander back on your own and a lot of activities are optional, so if you just feel like exploring on your own, thats just fine. For every place you visit, you get a fact sheet with information on the place, and directions to get back to camp sites. Rome is a fab place to check the ruins out…the Roman forum/colsium is awe-inspring…plus there are so fab medieval castle ruins near St.Goar in Germany.[br][br]Have a fab time… enjoy the camping, don’t pack too heavy, take your own pillow and sheets too, as the Lilos go to someone different everynight, you only have the same tent everynight. If you get what I mean.[br][br]Au Revior!

Hello my name is Scott and I will be on the tour with my fiance Alanna. We are really excited to go and can’t wait to see the sights and taste the food of Europe. This is our first time travelling to Europe. We are both students. Hope to hear from others going on the trip.

Hi All,[br][br]I’m graduating in May, and this is my first trip to Europe! I’m going alone, so I hope to make some new friends there. :slight_smile: I’m arriving the day before the trip, and I’m doing the 3-day London Break thing after the trip. How about you guys?[br][br]Do any of you want to consider pre-booking tickets to museums and other places (Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Colleseum, Uffizi Gallery, Academia, etc.) so we don’t have to waste time waiting in line for hours to buy tickets when we get there? Seemed like some people from past tours were doing that. Not sure how that worked out for them.[br][br]Looking forward to the trip! ;D[br]

Hi! Im going on this trip with my finace Scott. We are getting really excited to go, we just got our departure documents. I think it would be a really good idea to buy tickets ahead of time, we were looking at some of them and they let you skip the line. I noticed that you can’t buy advance tickets for the eiffel tower but alot of the other sites you can. I don’t want to waste any time in europe standing in line! [br][br]Alanna

Hmmm. What places are you buying the tickets for? And do you know of any websites that sells cheaper tickets? Thanks![br][br]Ann[br]

[br]Hey all[br]Myself and three friends are going on this tour, we arrive in london a week before and are staying about 2.5 weeks after in Holland. We will most likely be staying at the globetrotter the night before the tour and look forward to meeting you all.[br]If anyone can tell us some good sites to book tickets that would be awesome and also what we should book tickets for.[br]Thanks [br]see you all soon!!!

I’ve been busy with final exams. Finally started with my summer traveling. I think I won’t buy tickets ahead of time, because I really don’t know what tickets to buy and where exactly I’ll be going. I think I’ll just buy them at the door. Please let me know if you find a really good deal on tickets somewhere though. In that case, I’d still like to buy it ahead of time. =P I think there shouldn’t be too long of a wait to buy tickets at the door. Has anyone heard of cases where the wait was really long?[br]