Europe Unplugged - 12th August 2006

Hello out there Top Deckers!!! :)[br][br]My name is Jess and I am an Aussie living in London on a working holiday. [br][br]Hopefully more holiday and less working, ideally!! ;)[br][br]I am booked on the European Unplugged tour departing August 12th 06, and boy am I excited! ;D[br][br]I am just trying to track down anyone else booked, it is a guaranteed departure… so I know that you are out there… somewhere! So get yourself out of hiding and say ciao or bonjour![br][br]Anyways, I am a bubbly, fun 22 year old just hoping to have a fabulous time travelling Europe. Please email me if you want to meet up for a drink or two in London before hand.[br][br]Can’t wait to hear from somebody! :-[[br][br]Love Jess xox[br][br]Europe Unplugged ~ 12th of August 2006

Hi Jess,[br][br]I’m going on European Unplugged in September - so we won’t be on the same tour - however you sound very bubbly and are in a simular situation as me![br][br]I’m 22 as well - and am in the UK under a working holiday. I arrived in the UK last year in January, so I go home next Jan 07. I have been more so working than travelling, however thats all about to change as in 2 weeks I’m off to America for Camp America, then I’m off to do the tour in September.[br][br]I will be travelling alone, which is kind of scary - all my friends back home say I am a trooper but I’m sure there will be plenty of nice people aboard.[br][br]I hope you have a lovely time in London, and a great tour in August. Do come back on here afterwards and let us know how you got on.[br][br]Carly x

Hi Jess,[br][br]I’m going on European Unplugged in September - so we won’t be on the same tour - however you sound very bubbly and are in a simular situation as me![br][br]I’m 22 as well - and am in the UK under a working holiday. I arrived in the UK last year in January, so I go home next Jan 07. I have been more so working than travelling, however thats all about to change as in 2 weeks I’m off to America for Camp America, then I’m off to do the tour in September.[br][br]I will be travelling alone, which is kind of scary - all my friends back home say I am a trooper but I’m sure there will be plenty of nice people aboard.[br][br]I hope you have a lovely time in London, and a great tour in August. Do come back on here afterwards and let us know how you got on.[br][br]Carly x