Europe Unplugged 08 Aug - 29 Aug

Hey there :)[br]will anyone be on the Aug tour with me? im yet to find anyone who’ll be on the same tour with me at the same time[br][br]Den

I’m on this tour!!! My friend and I are going together. We’re from Canada and it’s our first time in Europe![br][br][br]Europe Unplugged Aug 09

My first time through europe too…i’ll be in london for 3 weeks before the start of our tour. Im from australia

Hey it’s nice to meet you. We’ll be in London only 2 days before. Do you have facebook? Try adding me if you can - Ashley Hicks winnipeg[br][br]Europe Unplugged Aug 09

HELLO! I’m on this trip too - and I’m from England.

Jennifer! Welcome to our trip! You can add me on facebook too if you wish![br][br]Europe Unplugged Aug 09

indeed welcome :slight_smile: feel free to add me on facebook as well - Denielle Collins Brisbane Aus :slight_smile:

hey all! i’ll be on the aug08 europe unplugged as well! can’t wait… i’m from sydney and can’t wait to get into europe :slight_smile:

hey there :slight_smile: are you traveling alone? or with someone? are you staying in london before or after the tour? add me on facebook if you want :slight_smile:

Yay! Me too! We’re starting the party early! I love it.[br][br]Europe Unplugged Aug 09

I created a facebook group! Join in! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=88330425965[br][br]Europe Unplugged Aug 09

hehe it’s never too early to party! good job on the facebook group :)[br]i’m travelling solo… and should be in sunny old england at the start of august[br][br]why is it soo far away!! GRRR :slight_smile:

ill be in london from the end of July - i fly in on the 27th of July - so its about 6 1/2 weeks for me - its seems like its ages away BUT i booked my flights at the end of last year so really 6 1/2 weeks isnt so long to wait :slight_smile: are you staying in London?

Oh, lucky you. I leave Aug 5th. Did I already tell you that? What kind of suitcase/backpack are you guys bringing?[br][br]Europe Unplugged Aug 09