Europe Uncovered

Hey!
Is anyone booked in to do the 22 day Europe Uncovered tour in April, 26th - 17th May?

Im doing it alone & would love to hear if anyone else is doing this one.
Thanks

Simone

Hi Simone,

I am doing this tour with my husband. We haven’t done much travelling so are looking forward to it. We are also going to America once we have finished the tour in Europe.

We are from WA.

I am counting down the days!!! :slight_smile:

I’m in the same boat as you, travelling solo, but doing the Europe Uncovered tour which departs on the 17th of May! Hope it goes really well for you guys though :slight_smile:
And if anyone is travelling solo on the tour departing on 17th May, let me know!!

Paula (from NZ)

my husband and i are going on this tour on the 31st of may… only 133 days to go. looking for others who are travelling on this date.

Thanks for the advise. I ended up booking European getaway departing on 29th may.

Hope you all have a great trip, anyone who will be in London after 19 April and wants to meet up let me know :slight_smile:

Hi Bree, I’m also travelling with Hubby on the same tour - we have both only ever been to NZ so are very excited to be going to Europe!!!
Hopefully a few coming on the tour make contact so we can have a few familiar ‘faces’ when we arrive :slight_smile:

My Girlfriend and I will be on this tour also.