Europe Uncovered

HI All,

Has anyone done this trip before - Just wondering what the hotels are like?

Does anyone have the accomodation list?

I am booked for the 2nd of June - really looking forward to it

Thanks

Hey,

I am also on this Tour, I email topdeck last week and they said we get a detailed inti-nary about 6-8 before we leave.
Are you traveling with anyone else??

Tenneile

Hey - so great to hear someone else is booked.

I am travelling solo - what about you?

oh ok, im traveling with my boyfriend. Where abouts are you from? :slight_smile:

An udated intenary is on the uncovered tour page and have put up info about the options…

so excited…

I’ve done this tour. Happy to answer any questions.

there doesnt seem to be a huge list op optional extras.

Ajc28 - what is the accomodation like - anything you really cringed at?
any tips for what to pack? i know all the usuals but anything else?

hi, im doing this solo as well, booked in for the same tour - can’t wait

my friend did this last year and she said to pack light and all the essentials that you need as most hotels don’t have any extras like hair dryer, sheets (if you are a bit of a clean freak) etc

its to hard to beack as i ma travelling for 3 months all up. YEah i have got a sleep sack, a few epople ahve reccomednded them as they keep out the bed bugs ( if any)

great to hear you are booked on the same tour. :slight_smile:

Hey guys! I just booked this tour :slight_smile: I can’t wait to explore all of these countries - sadly I’ve never even been outside of North America! I’m travelling solo as well, and it’ll be great to meet all of you!

Kat

[quote=23478]there doesnt seem to be a huge list op optional extras.

Ajc28 - what is the accomodation like - anything you really cringed at?
any tips for what to pack? i know all the usuals but anything else?[/quote]

Apologies for not replying, I didn’t see this message until now.

The accommodation was good overall. Paris was the only one that was pretty crap but apparently the Paris hotels always are (according to our trip leader and driver anyway). Room was ridiculously small making the 2 single beds virtually a double bed and the bathroom was very small and not very nice. But after that they were all pretty good from memory. The hotel up Mt Rigi was awesome. Huge room and bathroom, really comfortable and a great bar downstairs with pool table etc. And incredible views of the Swiss Alps from your room. As for packing, generally stick to the suggested list as that really is all you need. You don’t get much chance for washing so I’d suggest taking a small amount of washing powder or something (obviously pick this up in London so you don’t go through airports with a bag of white powder!), or I found a small bottle of some liquid called “travel wash” in a shop that sold travel stuff, and you can quickly wash tops/underwear in the sink. Pag Island was a good place to do that as you have lots of free time there and the weather was beautiful to get the stuff dry out on the balcony of your room. Have a small bottle of hand sanitiser on you all the time too.

Any other questions just ask.