Europe Uncovered

Hello Hello

Just wondering if anyone had done the Europe Uncovered EuroHotel? Me and my partner were thinking of doing this 22 day trip next year.

Curious to know if anyone would reccommend. Also usually are the ‘bus days’ full days travelling? Also how is the food and do you get much free time?

Any feedback is most appreciated B-)

Hi

My partner and I did this tour in July of this year and it was great. I would highly recomend it! It is pretty full on and some days you are on the bus for a while but it is usually still broken up with things to do and see along the way…

The food that is part of the tour was pretty good and the rest of the time you pick your own - I am reasonably fussy and I was able to find something all the time!

If you have any other questions just ask and I will try to answer them… If not enjoy whichever tour you choose!!

Cheers Kate

Thanks heaps for your help! So you did the Euro Hotel too? was it okay being in a couple - did you still get to meet lots of new people?

I am also a fussy eater so it is great to hear that you were okay with the food. Also are most of the places you go to very hot?

Sorry about so many questions just want to know what to expect :slight_smile:

We have booked in to leave on this tour on July 14th next year - so far away but we cant wait!

Thanks, Sare

Hi again

We did this exact tour in July of this year (7 July)… We had lots of couples and everyone mixed well. The people also change throughout the tour as it is 2 smaller tours as well - so some people do the whole thing (we did), some do the first half and some just the last half (rome is half way) so we made lots of new friends.

It was hot especially in Paris, Rome, Nice, Pisa and on Pag Island. Not so hot at the end in Berlin and Amsterdam. I think I wore long pants Berlin for the first time!!

Happy to answer your questions - I loved reading this forum leading up to our tour just to read what others had done. I also started a group on Facebook for our tour so got to talk to people beforehand… Now we all keep in touch through that.

Kate

oh awesome! thanks so much for your feedback!

Also just wondering were there many optional extras along the way? and were these pricey?
Did you spend much money on the tour?

Just trying to work out how much I need to save before our trip although we do have a while before it starts.

We are doing the whole thing too and some taveling both before and after this tour! i cant wait!!!

Thanks Again

Hi again (sorry I hadn’t check this in a little while)

The optional extra’s were (and don’t seem to change much)
PARIS
PARADIS LATIN CABARET - 54 euros
FAT TYRE BIKE TOURS - 22
SEINE RIVER CRUISE - 8

MT RIGI
GONDOLA/TRAIN PASS - 25 swiss franc
GONDOLA/TRAIN PASS + FERRY - 50

VENICE
TRIP T-SHIRT - 18
TRIP GIRLS T-SHIRT - 18
TRIP POLO SHIRT - 22.50
TRIP GIRLS POLO - 22.50
SINGLET - 18
UNISEX HOODIE - 28.50
GONDOLA RIDE AROUND CANALS -19

ROME
GUIDED TOUR OF VATICAN MUSEUMS - 37

SLOVENIA
POSTOJNA CAVES - 22

BERLIN
THIRD REICH WALKING TOUR - 9
NIGHT LIFE TOUR - 12

AMSTERDAM
SEX SHOW- 25
EVENING CANAL CRUISE - 29.50

We did them all (except in Paris as it’s hard to fit them all in). If you have any questions just let me know and I will check back and answer them.

Not sure what we spent in total but not as much as we thought we would I think the estimates they give are a pretty good guide.

Cheers Kate

Hi Sare,
Was just reading your post. My partner and I are also from Sydney and just booked this exact tour (we are completing the full 22 days) we depart the 7th July. did u end up booking?

Maia

Hi Maia,

Yes we are all booked and paid for! we were going to leave the 7th but now we depart on the 14th because we wanted to go to running of the bulls before it!

will you meet the tour somewhere else??

I cant wait.

-Sare :slight_smile:

Kate
thanks so much for that… we will look over them and see what to do but im sure we will do most.

altho i do want to go to the moulin rouge in Paris also - maybe instead of the cabert. altho we go back a bit after the tour is finished for a few more nights there!!

Thanks for answering my many questions i really appreciate it

so excited.

sare

I haven’t done that also and I am so curious about that tour.
I have heard a lot about it and they’re saying that it’s great.

yeh it looks awesome i cant wait!