Europe Uncovered Sept 1

Hey,

Just wondering who will be joining this tour?

Am looking forward to an awesome first trip to Europe:-) Not long to go!

hey louise, i’m on this trip too. i can’t wait not long to go. are you going to be in london pre-trip? my friend and i are spending 4 days in london before the tour. so looking forward to london. it’s my first time going over to europe.

I know! Am getting pretty manic trying to be ready to go. We fly into London the day before the trip starts around midday. Are you staying at the Umi or elsewhere? Haven’t flown that far before so not sure how wrecked I’ll be. But knowing me I’ll be too excited to be tired. Can’t wait to meet all our fellow bus mates! London will be awesome, we have a few days in London after the tour. You’ll have to let me know what was not to miss:-)

Hi Jane & Louise…I am on the Roman Road Trip starting 1st Sept which I’ve been told joins your tour ‘Europe Uncovered’ for the first 9 days…I’m currently in Malta visiting family, have been here for 3 weeks…tomorrow I fly to London & arrive early morning, checking in at Umi Hotel…its my 1st time to Europe as well…looking forward to meeting u