Europe uncovered 3rd June

Hi,[br]Is anyone going on this tour?

I am![br]Good to find another one. All Aussies so far it seems apart from me (English living in NZ) lol.[br]There’s another topic for this tour a page or 2 back.[br]How old you? Coming alone or with others?[br][br]Alex

hey hey hey - i’m on this one too (as well as my boyfriend)…[br]getting very excited now.[br]are u in london the night before too? [br]kt

[quote]Originally posted by ajc28[br]
I am![br]Good to find another one. All Aussies so far it seems apart from me (English living in NZ) lol.[br]There’s another topic for this tour a page or 2 back.[br]How old you? Coming alone or with others?[br][br]Alex[br][/quote][br][br]hey Alex - r u getting excited!! when do u leave nz???

I am indeed getting excited. I don’t think I have much left to sort out. Went and got the ANZ Travel Card the other day so my money is sorted out (once the money I’ve transferred to it has gone through anyway).[br]I’m leaving NZ on 11th May and having 2 weeks in LA on the way to the UK as I have a relative in LA to stay with. Also going to Las Vegas for 3 nights in the middle of this and going to see the Grand Canyon which will be awesome. Then I get to London a week before the tour and will be staying with my Grandmother in Wembley. [br]When do you leave Aus?

I am indeed getting excited. I don’t think I have much left to sort out. Went and got the ANZ Travel Card the other day so my money is sorted out (once the money I’ve transferred to it has gone through anyway).[br]I’m leaving NZ on 11th May and having 2 weeks in LA on the way to the UK as I have a relative in LA to stay with. Also going to Las Vegas for 3 nights in the middle of this and going to see the Grand Canyon which will be awesome. Then I get to London a week before the tour and will be staying with my Grandmother in Wembley. [br]When do you leave Aus?[br][/quote][br]woah - no wonder your excited! you’ll be puffed before the tour starts!! ha ha.[br]ummm. we leave here on the 1st June so just get there the night before the tour! CANNOT wait…

Hehe yeah. Lucky I have a few days to relax before the tour. What are your plans after the tour finishes?

Hehe yeah. Lucky I have a few days to relax before the tour. What are your plans after the tour finishes?[br][/quote][br]we are heading to ireland after the tour - heath’s sister lives there so we’ll stay with them for about 10 days - then coming home…[br]

Hey guys! [br][br]Do u know if we need extra visa’s on this trip?

The info for which country you need Visas for is somewhere on the Topdeck site. But for this trip I don’t think you need anything special for any country. Luckily I have a UK passport so don’t need to worry about it.

[quote]Originally posted by drea[br]
Hey guys! [br][br]Do u know if we need extra visa’s on this trip?[br][/quote][br]i had a quick look last week and pretty sure aussie passport holders don’t need any for this tour (might be idea to double check tho!)[br]56 sleeps! woo hoo![br]

We’re in too!!! We leave Aus 11 May, travel around a bit before heading back to London 1 June. We will be leaving the tour in Austria to attend NOVA ROCK FESTIVAL 19-21 June, then meeting up again hopefully in Berlin if not Amsterdam WOOHOOO!!! Still finishing off our travel plans cos 2 tours we have booked cancelled ARGGHHHHH!! Only 4 weeks til we leave. See u all in London ;D

anyone else out there doing this tour???:slight_smile: