Europe Uncovered - 26th Aug

Hi [br][br]I would love to know if anyone else is booked in for this trip?!?

Hi [br][br]I would love to know if anyone else is booked in for this trip?!?

Hi there[br][br]Yes my boyfriend & I are also booked on this tour & very much looking forward to it!![br][br]I was starting to get worried that the tour wasn’t filling up but apparently it has nearly reached half full which is all that is required for the tour to be guaranteed.[br][br]Where you from?

Hey,[br][br]Im so glad someone finally replied!! Yeh I was worried it wasnt going to fill up but that heaps good![br][br]Im 22 yr old female from Sydney and will be travelling by myself, first time away so i am a bit anxious but very excited at the same time! [br][br]Where are you guys from?

Hey,[br][br]Im so glad someone finally replied!! Yeh I was worried it wasnt going to fill up but that heaps good![br][br]Im 22 yr old female from Sydney and will be travelling by myself, first time away so i am a bit anxious but very excited at the same time! [br][br]Where are you guys from?

We’re from Sydney too, in the Sutherland Shire. Both 25.[br][br]This will be our first major trip too so a little nervous but both VERY excited about it. I can’t believe its 5 months today!!![br][br]What day are you flying out of Sydney?

I know, it is going to come around so quick![br][br]I fly out on the afternoon of the 22nd of Aug, staying at the Globetrotter inn until the tour starts.[br][br]What are your plans?[br][br]Are you guys doing further travel after the tour? or heading back home?

I know, it is going to come around so quick![br][br]I fly out on the afternoon of the 22nd of Aug, staying at the Globetrotter inn until the tour starts.[br][br]What are your plans?[br][br]Are you guys doing further travel after the tour? or heading back home?

We fly out the afternoon of 21 Aug. But we’re only staying at the Globetrotter Inn for 1 night pre tour + 1 night post tour.[br][br]Unfortunately we’re heading back home on 18 Sep as we’ve got a wedding in Sydney on 20 Sep so we’re pretty much only doing the tour then heading home.[br][br]How about yourself?

YAY!! This tour has just been guaranteed.[br][br]Best news so now we don’t have to worry about it falling over.

Oh Really, thats awesome! How do you know that???[br][br]After this tour i am doing a 13 day trip around the Greek Islands then I am going to stay on in the UK and do some work!!![br][br]Do you have Facebook or something?

Oh Really, thats awesome! How do you know that???[br][br]After this tour i am doing a 13 day trip around the Greek Islands then I am going to stay on in the UK and do some work!!![br][br]Do you have Facebook or something?

If you look up the tour again on the Topdeck website & go into the dates & prices it now shows its a guaranteed departure.[br][br]I do have facebook but how do we go about exchanging details without giving the whole forum our details?[br][br]Sounds like you’ve got an awesome trip planned + staying in UK to work sounds great. We’ve got a few friends doing that over there now so we’ll be catching up with them before our tour.

It does too, how exciting![br][br]Ill give you my email address, drop me a line and we can go from there.[br][br]peelz@hotmail.com

It does too, how exciting![br][br]Ill give you my email address, drop me a line and we can go from there.[br][br]peelz@hotmail.com

Anyone else booked into this trip?

Anyone else booked into this trip?

hi, im thinkin of bookin on, cant decide between this & the discover europe?! decisions decisions![br]it looks as tho theyr fillin up fast tho so had better hurry!![br][br]kerry x

Hi Kerryt[br][br]I know, its so hard to make the decision on which trip you want to do.[br][br]I think you should come on this tour!! haha.[br][br]Where are you from? Are you travelling solo or with someone?

Hi Kerryt[br][br]I know, its so hard to make the decision on which trip you want to do.[br][br]I think you should come on this tour!! haha.[br][br]Where are you from? Are you travelling solo or with someone?