Europe Uncovered 23rd June, 2016!

Hi everyone!

I am going on the Europe Uncovered tour from the 23rd of June to the 14th of July 2016. Just wondering if anyone will be going on the same one? Would love to hear from you! I’ll be travelling solo from Melbourne.

So excited! :smiley:

Hi!
I am thinking of doing the Europe Uncovered trip in 2016 too. Currently tossing up between the dates: 23rd June - 14th July and the 28th June - 19th July.

I’ll be travelling solo from Melbourne too!! :grinning:

That is awesome! it looks like a great tour. Hopefully we end up on the same one, would be nice to have a friendly face from home! :smiley:

I will definitely be booking in those dates (finally got leave approval!). It would be nice to know someone :slight_smile: . It’ll be my first time in Europe! :smiley:

Awesome, I’m still waiting for my leave to be approved (eep, haha!) we should chat before we go! :slight_smile: Ive only been to Rome before, so looking forward to seeing it all! :smiley:

Fingers crossed it gets approved! Yeah, maybe once we’ve both booked we could catch up for a coffee or something? If you get a chance, add me on facey - Candice Bruns -

:smile:

sounds like a great idea! just added you now :slight_smile:

I was looking at the same. Looks like a good tour but I’m a bit hesitant as I haven’t travelled overseas on my own before :confused:

Hi! I think this will be a great one to do, it’s all planned out so you don’t have to worry about accommodation or anything. There are a few of us going solo so it should be fun :slight_smile:

Hey! I’ve booked to go on the Europe Uncovered tour and I’ll be on the same one as you. Super excited for this trip :smile: Travelling solo from Brisbane

Oh exciting! I got my confirmation of booking email a couple weeks ago! Hopefully it comes quick, can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Hey!
I’m also travelling solo from Melbourne!! It’s getting so close.
It will be so nice to have some fellow Melbournians to!

Hi Everyone ! I’m Amy and travelling solo from Sydney ! Looking forward to meeting everyone. It sounds like we will have a really good group ! Only a few days to go !