Europe Uncovered 2012 6th/27th sept

hey all 3 of us are booked on this tour for September 2012! is there anyone else booked for this tour??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey!

I’m on this tour!

My boyfriend and I are very excited!

Carly.

Hi All,

My soon to be husband and I are hoping to be on this trip, (work depending). So hopefully we will get to meet you all.

Cheers
Nicole

Hi
Me and my husband will be on this tour as well!!! Can’t wait!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ;D :slight_smile: ;D
Just a quick question - how much spending money are you guys bringing along? I have know idea and I’m getting such varied amounts…???

Hmmm, not too sure as yet, I’ll guess I’ll take as much as I can save! I’m hoping to do some serious shopping, along with all the additional extra tours. We are staying on for a few weeks after the tour ends as well, so I guess I’ll need a bit extra.

Carly.

only 6 weeks away guys so excited , look forward to meeting everyone thats going, we will be taking as much money as we can save haha, thou im not much of a shopper but my 2 sidekicks will be into that. we get will be there a few days earlier than tour & for a few days afterwards. have an unti in liverpool so we starting there then upto london nite before i guess . still to book accomadation for that nite , waiting for our travel pack to get more info should be here sometime this week hopefully :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi guys…any solo travellers on this trip? Thinking about booking but will be travelling on my own so hoping to meet ppl before

Anita :slight_smile:

all booked at the Umi Hotel for nite b4 tour and nite we get back :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: 3 of us doing triple share ! book more the merrier lol reckon its going to amazing !! getting closer now

Hey Everybody

Only 2 weeks to go!!! YAY.

Looking forward to meeting you all… :slight_smile: