Europe Uncovered 03 July 07

Hi,[br][br]I know it’s a little early but just interested to see if anyone else out there has or is interested in booking this tour departing on 03/07/06??? I’ve just booked so i’m keen to see who else might be doing this tour. [br][br]Jane :slight_smile:

Hi Jane[br][br]Me and two friends are booked on Europe Uncovered too, but we arent leaving until August 14th. I think you’ll be back before we even go! It looks great, we are really excited!

I did this tour last year it was a really good. [br][br]All I can really say is enjoy

Hi Jane![br][br]You’re probably not checking this message board anymore, but I’m seriously looking into this one departing 3/7/07. Permission from work pending of course![br][br]Have sent you an email - would be great to hear from you![br][br]Penelope

Hi Penelope, [br][br]How are you? It was just by chance i was checking out the forums that i stumbled across your post. I’ve just sent you an email but if it doesn’t work email me directly at jlorentzen01@hotmail.com because i’m not sure if my emails are working properly from this site. [br][br]Jane :sunglasses: