Europe Inspired 17th June 2016

I am going on the Europe inspired tour on June the 17th and I was just wondering if anyone else had booked on :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve booked for this trip too. I’m so excited!! :blush:

Hey, my wife and I will be along for the ride.
Counting down the days :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m on this trip too, travelling solo, I can’t wait for it :smiley:

Hi guys :slight_smile:️yeah I am travelling solo! So excited! Where are you all from? I’m from Birmingham, England

Hi guys, I am also going on the trip! I am from Tasmania, Australia :smile:

Hey im on the trip to start with doing the mountains and beaches so i finish in Hungry. So excited! Im from New Zealand, where is everyone else from?

I’m from Perth, Australia :smile:

I’m from Dunedin, New Zealand :slight_smile:

Hey I am going to make a Facebook group but I need at least one friend on Facebook to make it. Everyone should add me :blush:
Kelsey Jacobson, Ashburton, NZ

Hey Guys, I’m from brisbane, Australia and will be on the trip!!

Hey guys, i’ll also be traveling solo. Im from Newcastle, NSW, Australia . Cant wait!!! Counting the days :grinning:

Im coming!!! im in Newbury, England on a working gap year but originate from Taranaki, New Zealand. Plus im also travelling solo!!

Hey we have a Facebook group. Find me and I’ll add you
Kelsey jacobson
Ashburton
Nz

Just booked into this trip! (One of the last 2 seats). I’m a Kiwi girl recently moved to London. Can’t wait!

There are a tonne of Kelsey jacobsons. What’s your profile pic?

kelsey jacobson, ashburton, new Zealand. I should come up. photo of 2 blonde chicks

Hey guys I’m from Chelsea, Quebec, Canada, and I am also going to be on this trip.