Europe Inspired 16th June-11th July 2017

Hey there, I’m 20 years old from Australia and I’ll be doing the Europe Inspired tour starting on the 16th of June to the 11th of July. I was just wondering who else will doing this?! :slight_smile:

I will be on this trip as well, brother! 26, from the States. :+1:

Spot on!! Will you be staying at Wombats the night before?

Yeah, and will be staying a couple nights after in London at Wombats as well. You traveling solo?

Nice! Yea I’ll be doing this tour on my own and then going to Sziget festival in August with a mate :ok_hand:

@Chris_Downes Wow the festival looks amazing!! Be good to hear how it goes :slight_smile:

Awesome, bro! Traveling solo (as of now - trying to convince a coworker to join) as well, also staying a few extra days in London at Wombats.

Sounds great!! I’ll based in England (Birmingham area) whilst not travelling around. I Can’t wait to get over there though!!

Hey guys, I’m gonna be on this trip too! 21, travelling solo from New Zealand, literally counting down the days!

Hi Sam, exciting times for sure!! Will you be staying at Wombats the night before too?

Hey Chris, might be going up to Parklife festival in Manchester before with a mate, but i’ll be at Wombats the night before!

Oh woah that would be awesome! Sounds good!!

Hey Chris, did you get the 5 or 7 day Sziget ticket? Might be going with a mate!

Yea nice!! My mate and I are doing the Road to Sziget Topdeck Tour which gives us 3 days at Sziget then we got day tickets for the last 2 days, so all up 5! Should deffs try come though :ok_hand:

Oh sick that sounds so good! I’ve just bought the 5 day ticket too!