Europe Inspired, 09 September 16 :)

Hey guys! I’m Georgia, Australian, is anyone else doing the Europe Inspired Camping Tour from Sep 09 to 04 Oct this year?? be good to connect with a few fellow travellers before we all meet up :slight_smile:

HEYYY my name is gisela, from argentina and I’m on thar tour!!
I’ll be in london at wombatshostel on Sept 7th.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yay! that’s awesome! Hopefully there’ll be a few more comments on her before we go :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m James from Australia and much looking forward to this tour. I’ll be arriving in London on 8 September and staying overnight at the wombatshostel as well.

Hey guys! Im from canada! My bestfriend and I are also coming on September 9th! Do we all meet at the wombatshostel?

Not sure if everyone on the tour meets at the wombats hostel, could be other hostels, hotels etc. I was booked there by my travel agent and will be leaving for the tour from there.

Perfect! We will be booking in there as well, as long as there are spots left. We arrive on the 7th! Apparently it is a great location, very close to all london’s sight seeing things!

Hey there guys my name is Adrian jones 27 from Australia. I will doing that trip 9:9 to 4/10. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I think it’s going to be great fun. :slight_smile: