Europe Express

Hey There :):):slight_smile:

Is there any one that is going on The Europe Express Tour on the 16th October 2011?? I am going solo and was wondering who else is going? Would be great to have a chat before the Trip Can’t wait!!! Going to be EPIC!!

Mel :):):slight_smile:

Hey Melissa,
I am also going solo on the Europe express tour leaving 16th october! I am so so excited as well! See you on the 16th! Winona :slight_smile:

Hello Winona :):):slight_smile:

Thanks for replying!!! I can not wait for this tour!!! So glad someone else is going solo!!! Bring on the 16th, not long now!! Although I have no idea what to pack!!! See you soon

Mel :):):slight_smile:

Hey Melissa and Winona,

I’m also going alone, I’m not usually the best at meeting new people but I say bring it on this time!
It’s pretty soon now, woo

Pauline

Hi everyone,
My name is Amanda and Im also going on this tour solo! just booked today and can’t wait.

Am currently trying to find transport down to London (from Edinburgh) and not sure where to stay the night before, is anyone staying in the UMI hotel the night before? I thought it was really expensive for one person alone, am thinking a nearby hostel might be better. What is everyone else doing? or would anyone be keen to twin share / quad share?

:slight_smile:

Hi Amanda,

I’m joining in Paris since I’m already in France otherwise sharing would have been good. It’s reassuring to know I’m not the only one traveling alone. I’m actually really excited!!

:slight_smile:

there is also a link on facebook, with another girl coming alone.
so there like 5 of us girlies all traveling alone! makes for lots of reassurance huh. yay! see you in France :slight_smile: