EuroHotel Tours

Are the same hotels used each EuroHotel tour (ie. every tour that goes to Paris - does everyone stay at the same hotel)? We’re trying to organize what to do, but we’re not leaving until September, so we don’t have our itinerary and therefore have no idea where we’re staying…is anyone able to shed some light on this for me?

Hey Brandie, these are the hotels we stayed at on our European Odyssey tour. I think they try to keep to the same hotels unless the hotels have overbooked. I know that the hotel we stayed at in Berlin was not the one that Top Deck usually used. Hope it helps.[br][br]PARIS, FRANCE Sibour Hotel[br]4 rue Sibour[br]PARIS, 75101[br][br]WENGEN, SWITZERLAND Hotel Brunner[br]Stampfenbachstrasse 34[br]WENGEN, 3823[br][br]FLORENCE, ITALY Hotel Arno Bellariva[br]Lungarno del Tempio 16[br]FLORENCE, 50121[br][br]ROME, ITALY Hotel Beethoven[br]Via del Forte Braschi 2[br]ROME, 00167[br]-[br]MESTRE-VENEZIA, ITALY Hotel Centrale[br]P.le Donatori di Sangue 14[br][br]KIRCHDORF, AUSTRIA Hotel Gasthof Neuwirt[br]Wengerstr. 10[br]KIRCHDORF, 6382[br][br]PRAGUE 8, CZECH REPUBLIC Olympik Hotel Tristar[br]U Sluncove 14[br][br]BERLIN, GERMANY Hotel TBA Berlin[br][br]AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS Blue Tower Hotel Amsterdam[br]20 May Leeuwendalersweg 21[br]

this may seem like a stupid question…but on the hotel tour is anyone planning to take their sleeping bag and bathroom towel?

this may seem like a stupid question…but on the hotel tour is anyone planning to take their sleeping bag and bathroom towel?

Hi there![br]Im not bringing a sleeping bag, but towel yes. Its my swim towel as well. And i plan on showering at night so it is dry for the next day. [br][br]Do you guys know if there are hair dryers provided at each hotel? [br]-Melissa

I did a Euro hotel in December/January and I took one of those super absorbent towels you can buy from places like Mountain Designs and my own hairdryer and straightener…[br]All of the hotels do provide towels however if you have long hair sometimes you need an extra towel. Only some of them actually had hairdryers so I would take one…I got a small one travel sized which was really good…:slight_smile:

Thanks so much Leesaah! That does help a lot! We’re getting close, so we’re really trying to organize everything we want to do/see/pack (going on Roman Road, leaving Sept 9th)! We’re so excited! :slight_smile: