EuroClub or EuroHotel for couples

My fiance and I are looking at doing either the 12 Day Essential Europe or 14 Day European Wonder but can’t decide. We are keen to meet new people and hopefully make some lifelong friends so we definetely won’t be keeping to ourselves but just wondering which option is best suited to couples. Are there any couples who have done either of these tours and could offer some advice?[br][br]Thanks,[br][br]Anton

I have heard from people that there tends to be more couples on EuroHotel tours than on the EuroClub.[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

Hi Anton,[br][br]My husband and I did the 12 day Essential Europe in December/January and it was fabulous! We were able to spend plenty of time mixing with others but at the end of the day we had a room to ourselves. Whereas on Euroclub you may well have to share…So I would say do Eurohotel.:slight_smile:

hey there, my partner and I are going on the essential europe on the 30th of sept. It seemed the best for us! My friend went on a contiki camping tour with her fiance and said it wasnt that good (one cause it was contiki) and two because they didnt get much privacy when they wanted and also most people were travelling alone and generally younger and they didnt want to mingle with the “couple”! Cant wait for our trip![br]Jo

Hey, i think all these replies are wrong!!! My fiance and I did the European Wonder last June and had the BEST time, we made so many friends that we still keep in contact with. Yes you do sometimes have to split up but most of the time you get to share a room and about half the places we got a double bed. Doesnt kill you to spend a nite or 2 sharing with other people. They dont mind couples either, everyone mingles, but if you want to do your own thing you get that chance too. [br][br]I would 100% definetely reccommend the European Wonder[br][br]Sarah

[quote]Originally posted by LukeandAli[br]
Hi Anton,[br][br]My husband and I did the 12 day Essential Europe in December/January and it was fabulous! We were able to spend plenty of time mixing with others but at the end of the day we had a room to ourselves. Whereas on Euroclub you may well have to share…So I would say do Eurohotel.:)[br][/quote][br][br]Hi LukeandAli,[br][br]Did the Essential Europe trip allow you to take the train journey to the top of the Jungfrau when you were in Switzerland? Also, I see you only spend 1 night in each place (except Paris and Rome), was this enough time?[br][br]Cheers

Hi Anton,[br][br]We were not given the option to go up Jungfrau however we arrived in the arvo of New years eve so I think that may have been the reason as most of the shops and things were closed…[br][br]We found spending one night in each place was fine, as we were really on the tour to get a taste of each place and then go back to those we liked, which are hoping to do next year! I also found 12 days on tour was enough as its pretty full on if you want to see lots but also have a good time and experience the night life!:slight_smile:

My partner and I did the Discover Europe (Eurohotel) trip in June/July this year. It went very quickly and we found the time was about right. You got to see alot and had mainly 2 nights in most places. You would arrive, get either a walking tour or driving tour to get your bearings then they would check you into your hotel room then you would have the whole next day to do whatever you wanted. We could mix with the other people on our tour or do stuff ourselves. We had a good mixture of couples, people travelling on their own and some groups. I would recommend this tour to anyone, it was the best thing we ever did…[br][br]Discover Europe - 11 June 2008