Euro-Odessey

Hi i am booked on the Euro Odessey tour begining 4th may till the 21st may. am really looking forward to it and would just like to know if anyone out there is also booked on this tour.[br][br]also some info would be great on where i can leave excess luggage in london, does top deck have a facility, i am travelling for 6 weeks in total going around the world and i need to store one suitcase for the 18 days of the tour.[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Meagan

Hi[br][br]I’m also booked on the Euro Odessey tour starting 4th May. I will be travelling by myself and am really looking forward to it. Were are you travelling from?[br][br]Melissa[br];D[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Lordy Lordy[br]
Hi i am booked on the Euro Odessey tour begining 4th may till the 21st may. am really looking forward to it and would just like to know if anyone out there is also booked on this tour.[br][br]also some info would be great on where i can leave excess luggage in london, does top deck have a facility, i am travelling for 6 weeks in total going around the world and i need to store one suitcase for the 18 days of the tour.[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Meagan[br][/quote]

Hi[br][br]I’m also booked on the Euro Odessey tour starting 4th May. I will be travelling by myself and am really looking forward to it. Were are you travelling from?[br][br]Melissa[br];D[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Lordy Lordy[br]
Hi i am booked on the Euro Odessey tour begining 4th may till the 21st may. am really looking forward to it and would just like to know if anyone out there is also booked on this tour.[br][br]also some info would be great on where i can leave excess luggage in london, does top deck have a facility, i am travelling for 6 weeks in total going around the world and i need to store one suitcase for the 18 days of the tour.[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Meagan[br][/quote]

Hi melissa[br][br]i am travelling from South Australia. Glad to hear someone else is actually on the tour. I am travelling with a friend also from sa, called melissa as well.[br][br]Where are you from?[br][br]We arrive in london on the 30th may, but leave the day after the tour to head to new york, we are doing a quick round the world trip.[br][br]as it gets closer would be great to hear more and maybe meet in london before tour starts, if you would like some people to hang out with and tour london.[br][br]Megs

Hi Megs[br][br]I’m from Melbourne and will arrive in London a few days before the tour starts. I’m staying in the Hotel in Hammersmith the night before the tour starts…are you guys?[br][br]Thought that I would give you my email address as it might be easier to chat via email rather than posting messages! [br] [br]gpike@iprimus.com.au[br][br]Talk to you soon[br]Melissa

Hi Megs[br][br]I’m from Melbourne and will arrive in London a few days before the tour starts. I’m staying in the Hotel in Hammersmith the night before the tour starts…are you guys?[br][br]Thought that I would give you my email address as it might be easier to chat via email rather than posting messages! [br] [br]gpike@iprimus.com.au[br][br]Talk to you soon[br]Melissa

Hi,[br][br]I’ll be booking the 4th May European Odyssey tour very shortly, as long as it’s not full yet. Really looking forward to it as well! I’m from Canada and will be travelling with either one or two friends. We’re still kind of planning the trip… will probably arrive in London the day before the tour starts.[br][br]Jeremy :slight_smile: