EURO GETAWAY 20 Sept 07 anyone?

Hi All,[br]Is anyone going on this tour? Drop me a line, i would love to hear from anyone going on this tour :)[br][br]Kel

[quote]Originally posted by Aussie_Kel[br]
Hi All,[br]Is anyone going on this tour? Drop me a line, i would love to hear from anyone going on this tour :)[br][br]Kel[br][br]Hi Kel [br]My name is mat and I am excited about going o/s I leave australia 10/9/07 and spending 10 days in london before the tour.[br]I am going on the same tour but I am finishing in Rome,but it would be good to catch up on the tour. I am from the Gold Coast Australia and I am traveilig alone spending 1 month overseas. hope to hear from you.

Hi All,[br]Is anyone going on this tour? Drop me a line, i would love to hear from anyone going on this tour :)[br][br]Kel[br][/quote][br][br]Hi i’m Kirsty (from Hobart), also going on the same tour. I’m also travelling alone. Will be first time over seas so am a little nervous already, but excited too!! I’m spending a couple of nights in London before the tour starts. So see you there!!

Hi Kirsty, This is mat from gold coast it is good to see someone is doing the tour too but I am on the tour for 11 days London to Rome. I am staying in London the night before and will be in london a couple days before doing some day trips etc.[br]

Hi All,[br]Is anyone going on this tour? Drop me a line, i would love to hear from anyone going on this tour :)[br][br]Kel[br][/quote][br][br]Hi i’m Kirsty (from Hobart), also going on the same tour. I’m also travelling alone. Will be first time over seas so am a little nervous already, but excited too!! I’m spending a couple of nights in London before the tour starts. So see you there!![br][/quote]

Hi All,[br]Is anyone going on this tour? Drop me a line, i would love to hear from anyone going on this tour :)[br][br]Kel[br][/quote][br][br]Sorry All,[br]I’m not going on this tour anymore. I hope you all have a great time.[br][br]Take Care[br]Kel