Essential Europe Sept 2 2008

Hi All! My friend and I are hoping to take the Sept 2nd 2008 Essential Europe trip. It is not marked in the brochure as one of the guaranteed departures but we hope it will become one! I recommend that if you are planning to take a Topdeck trip to book it early so Topdeck can have a better idea considering numbers. Anyone else looking at (or have booked) this trip?[br][br]SUPER EXCITED! 8-)[br][br]-----------------------------------------[br][br]I am Canadian

I’m on the Discover Europe starting on the 3rd! It’s a guaranteed departure!! Maybe i’ll see you there!

we’ve decided on this tour and have gone ahead and booked! WOOO HOOOO!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been told that so far there are about 10 people booked but it’s still early (-ish!) so I’m optimistic … :wink: [br][br]Those who are coming, let us know who you are![br][^]

just to let you know … this trip is now GUARANTEED![br][br]I am Canadian

only two more months until I fly out … anyone else on this tour checking the forum?, leave a little note so we can have an idea of who’s going!

Hi[br]My sister and i are going on this tour but over Christmas. Would love to hear how you found the tour once you get back!