Essential Europe March 16 2008

Hi everyone[br][br]Just wondering if anyone else has booked ‘Essential Europe’ departing March 16?[br][br]How awesome it will be to visit the Vatican over Easter.[br][br]Look foward to talking to you all[br]Kat

Hey guys[br]Just thought i’d ask again because its getting pretty close now. I’m travelling on my own, so i’d really like to talk to any of my tour mates before departure. [br][br]Thanks heaps[br]Kat x

hey kitty, have you tried putting somethin up on their facebook group??[br][br]ive put oneup for mine (no one has replied - but mine is in september)[br][br]the address is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6433975889 but you will have to be a member :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Thanks heaps Leeana[br][br]I’ll do that now ;D

Hey Kat, [br][br]I’m going on this tour with two other girls . we’re getting quite excited now! Just trying to decide what to take (comfy but so we dont wear the same thing every day hehe). [br][br]What are your plans for when you’re over there? Are you doing the UK thing? we are teachign over in England eventually, after all the touring and whatnot. It will be amazing to spend Easter in Rome. Have you travelled to Europe before? [br][br]Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. If you want to send me an email feel free!![br]Cheers :slight_smile:

Hey Smiley… [br][br]I just sent you an email (i think it worked… lol)[br][br]Look forward to talking to you soon[br][br]Kathryn x

[quote]Originally posted by Kitty181[br]
Hey Smiley… [br][br]I just sent you an email (i think it worked… lol)[br][br]Look forward to talking to you soon[br][br]Kathryn x[br][/quote][br][br]Hey Kathryn, [br]no the email hasn’t worked unfortunately. I’ll try to email you again and see if that works.

hey smiley[br][br]no my email from you didnt work either… [br]in my email… i was just asking about yourself and the two other girls you’re travelling with… i’m 20 from melbourne? How about yourself? What’s your name and the two girls you’re travelling with? I’m travelling by myself so thanks so much for replying to my post - it’ll be great to have spoken to atleast someone… lol.[br][br]Are you staying at the globetrotter the night before the tour departs? I’m staying two nights prior… Ive never been to europe before… ive never even been overseas before… this is my first tour of 5… afterwards i’m travelling egypt, ireland, USA and Canada. So it’ll be a big trip - packing is gonna be difficult. Are you doing anymore tours or looking for work in the UK.[br][br]Look forward to speaking to you[br]feel free to email me direct - kathrynamanda@hotmail.com :slight_smile:

[quote]Originally posted by Kitty181[br]
hey smiley[br][br]no my email from you didnt work either… [br]in my email… i was just asking about yourself and the two other girls you’re travelling with… i’m 20 from melbourne? How about yourself? What’s your name and the two girls you’re travelling with? I’m travelling by myself so thanks so much for replying to my post - it’ll be great to have spoken to atleast someone… lol.[br][br]Are you staying at the globetrotter the night before the tour departs? I’m staying two nights prior… Ive never been to europe before… ive never even been overseas before… this is my first tour of 5… afterwards i’m travelling egypt, ireland, USA and Canada. So it’ll be a big trip - packing is gonna be difficult. Are you doing anymore tours or looking for work in the UK.[br][br]Look forward to speaking to you[br]feel free to email me direct - kathrynamanda@hotmail.com :)[br][/quote][br][br]Wow it sounds like you’re up for a busy time away from Aus!! Good on you! We’re all in our mid 20s, and are all teachers. We will be teaching in England after we get back from our tour. Gosh Egypt will be fantastic. Good on you for going by yourself too!! Should be good, i’m sure there’s going to be heaps of really nice people on our tour. Yeah, we’re staying at the Globetrotter the night before. I think they have a meeting the night before (topdeck) at the hostel, so we’d meet most people then i reckon :)[br][br]Lookign forward to it :smiley:

Hi Smiley - Just thought I’d say hi because I’m an 18yr old female heading to the uk to work aswell. I’m doing a tour first (i’m doing the mega european departing march 30)and then heading back to London to find work.Where abouts in Aus are you and your friends from?[br][br]Kat - what a trip you’ve got planned!!That sounds amazing!!Good on you[br][br]Sarah

Hey yeah i’m definitely looking forward to it ;D… its gonna be so good… ive deferred uni for a year, so i don’t really have to come home until this time next year… my USA tour is in december… i can see myself coming home in the gap due to running out of money… lol[br][br]working in the UK teaching would be fantastic… you girls are gonna have such an awesome time. Have you thought about where abouts you might teach? guess if i dont talk to you again beforehand… see you at the pre-tour meeting!!! I’m so excited ;D i can’t wait - i think i am looking forward to paris the most - but that’ll also be a little sad cos it means our tour is nearly over when we’re there. I’m sure everybody will be so lovely, it’ll be hard to say goodbye :([br]Kat x

Hello fellow travellers,[br][br]I have some great news… I have joined the tour with my friend Michelle Whoop Whoop ;D[br]We are both extremely excited about the tour and cant believe its so close.[br]When we booked the tickets Topdeck said there were 16 seats left so now there will be only 14. Pretty full tour then hey?[br]I cant believe more people haven’t joined the forum.[br]Well based on the history, I dont expect anyone to write back so I will see you all on the bus!!! [br][br]xoxoxox[br][br]Megz[br]Sydney, Australia[br]Essential Europe 16/3/08

Hey Megs[br][br]Yay its so close - i am leaving in 2 days… Just thought i’d do a last minute check to see if anyone else had written back.[br][br]See you soon - in about 5 days to be exact.[br]How exciting[br]Kat[br]x