Essential Europe 30th Sept

Hi there,[br]My boyfriend and I are going on this trip and were just wondering if anyone else was. It’s a little far away but Im way too excited reading everyone elses comments! This is our first time overseas (except my other half who is kiwi-he moved to Aus!)[br]Ant tips would be good too!![br]Jo

I hope you have lots of fun…I did this tour last summer and it was a blast. The few tips I can give you are…[br][br]1) Make sure to have money set aside for the activities that they have planned for each stop. Keep this seperate from other money.[br][br]2) Bring a pillow, lots of downtime on bus…don’t want a neck cramp[br][br]3) Bring lots of film or extra disk for camera…lots of things to take photos of. Also have extra batteries…their expense over there[br][br]4) It rains alot except in Italy…so dress appropriately[br][br]5) check out some of the well known sites in the places your going before you leave, so you know somethings you want to do/see when your there[br][br]6) Have fun…make memories…get to know the others on the tour…I still talk to the friends I made…It’s a once in a lifetime experience.

Thanks so much for that! It’s good when people come back and tell of their experiences! I haven been doing a bit of research so I know what I want to do! It’s good too because when we are in Munich we get to go to Oktoberfest![br]Are the museums expensive and also did you go up the eifel tower?

Also anyone else who is excited about their trip just say hi! I have bored my friends to death with details of my holiday so it would be good to talk to other people who are as nutty as me! He he he!:stuck_out_tongue:

Well maybe Ill find someone closer to the date, or it’s just no one is going with us? Anyway have a nice day![br]jo

Dont you sometimes get this eerie feeling you are talking to yourself? Its ok though it’s still 5 months away and they say that our tour is half booked already! So come on!

[quote]Originally posted by goneal1017[br]
I hope you have lots of fun…I did this tour last summer and it was a blast. The few tips I can give you are…[br][br]1) Make sure to have money set aside for the activities that they have planned for each stop. Keep this seperate from other money.[br][br]2) Bring a pillow, lots of downtime on bus…don’t want a neck cramp[br][br]3) Bring lots of film or extra disk for camera…lots of things to take photos of. Also have extra batteries…their expense over there[br][br]4) It rains alot except in Italy…so dress appropriately[br][br]5) check out some of the well known sites in the places your going before you leave, so you know somethings you want to do/see when your there[br][br]6) Have fun…make memories…get to know the others on the tour…I still talk to the friends I made…It’s a once in a lifetime experience.[br][/quote][br][br]Hi goneal1017,[br][br]Did you get to do the Jungrau train trip in Switzerland when you did this tour? Also, waqs 1 night in each place enough time to enjoy the sights?[br][br]Cheers