Essential Europe 2nd - 13th August

Hi,

Is anyone going on the Essential Europe starting the 2nd August? I’m staying at the Umi Hotel for the 4 nights before the tour if anyone wants to meet up. Would be great to meet anyone who is going on the tour as I’m traveling solo :slight_smile:

Cheers

Philippa

Hey Phil, My husband and i will b on this trip. We r from Jamaica but we will b staying in England with family so we havent decided whether we will stay at Umi the night before. looking forward to the trip and meeting u in person.

Hi Philippa & Pauline, I am a solo traveller as well on the European Emperor leaving on August 2nd from the Umi Hotel. I think this tour is connected with your tour. I am from Sydney and arrive into London early morning the day before. I was going to take the London sight seeing tour by bus for the day. Happy to meet up and do some sight seeing if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Lia

Hey Lia/Pauline,
I would love to catch up. If you are both around, I am meeting another person from the tour in the hotel Lobby at 4pm on the 1st for a drink if you would like to come too.
Cheers
Philippa