Essential Europe - 18 Aug 2009

Hi all[br][br]Just wondering if there is anyone else on the forums doing this tour??[br][br]We’re doing this one + the “Berlin to Budapest” part of Eastern Escape which starts on 6th Sept.[br][br]Can’t wait!! [br][br]Would be great to meet anyone else who’ll be on our tours & get chatting beforehand [br][br];D[br][br]Jess & Tim[br]Essential Europe +[br]Berlin to Budapest[br]Aug - Sept 2009

no one… ? :([br][br]Jess & Tim[br]Essential Europe +[br]Berlin to Budapest[br]Aug - Sept 2009

Hey jess and tim :)[br][br]I am doing the Essential Europe leaving london on the 18th August - not long now getting excited! [br][br]My first topdeck ever… and I’m going it solo so would love to meet new people :)[br][br]Where you guys from? Have you found anyone else on here? [br][br]Ange from Australia…

Woohoo :slight_smile: You are the first I’ve seen that’s doing our tour![br][br]We’re from Brisbane - what about you?[br][br]I’m so excited - 1 month to go ;D[br]It’s our first topdeck too (first time to Europe) - my sister did a big TopDeck tour last year & loved it.[br][br]Are you staying at Umi Hotel before the tour? We’ll be there for 4 nights before the tour, get some London sight seeing in before we head off.[br][br]Jess[br][br][br]Jess & Tim[br]Essential Europe +[br]Berlin to Budapest[br]Aug - Sept 2009

Hi Jess, [br][br]What a coincidence - I’m from Brisbane too! :)[br][br]I’m actually staying with a friend in London for a few days before the tour - hoping to get into the Umi on the night before (17th) but have not booked this as yet! … [br][br]I leave for London in 3 weeks today! [br][br]Ange

only about 2 weeks to go now… wooohooo!! [br][br]Last week of work this week… yeehaa, lol. Flying out next Wed (12th Aug)[br][br]Did you end up booking a night at the Umi Ange ?[br][br]Jess[br][br][br][br]Jess & Tim[br]Essential Europe +[br]Berlin to Budapest[br]Aug - Sept 2009