Essential Europe 15th April 08

Any body going on this tour??? My partner Alex and I are really excited. First time travellers from Australia, in our 20’s and will be celebrating our 1yr anniversary while on tour so we are ready to party. Would love to get travelling tips or get to know of others who will be joining us… :)[br][br]anyone going on the essential Europe Hotel tour leaving on the 16th April??? So close now its getting exciting

Hi there Donna,[br]Im going on the same tour but in September, but my other half and I are first time travellers and our 2 year anniversary is the day we get back to Aus, spooky! Have you read Ali and Lukes thread cause that is the most helpful stuff I have read! [br]Jo

Whoa, double forum. This one looks better than the other one anyway, good choice.[br][br]Hey Donna, my wife and I will be on this tour we are also in our 20’s. We are from Sydney.

hey Jo, I did read ali and lukes thread and also found it helpful. are u doing the hotel tour? maybe i could leave some tips for u when i get back!! and yeah spooky…:o[br][br]anyone going on the essential Europe Hotel tour leaving on the 16th April??? So close now its getting exciting

[quote]Originally posted by Twisty[br]
Whoa, double forum. This one looks better than the other one anyway, good choice.[br][br]Hey Donna, my wife and I will be on this tour we are also in our 20’s. We are from Sydney.[br][/quote] Hey, thats so great to know, thought we would be the only couple, are u first time travellers? where in Sydney are u? Alex and I are in the Blue Mountains.[br][br]anyone going on the essential Europe Hotel tour leaving on the 16th April??? So close now its getting exciting

What!!! You are in the Blue Mountains? Are you alright? Do you want me to call someone to get you out??[br]That was a funny[br][br]This is our first trip to Europe, not long now. The weeks seem to be getting longer though.[br][br][br][br][br]

[quote]Originally posted by Twisty[br]
What!!! You are in the Blue Mountains? Are you alright? Do you want me to call someone to get you out??[br]That was a funny[br][br]This is our first trip to Europe, not long now. The weeks seem to be getting longer though.[br][br]Funny man… yeah the week is taking too long just want to leave now. are u going to do the fat tyre bike ride or other extra activities?[br][br][br][br][/quote][br][br]anyone going on the essential Europe Hotel tour leaving on the 16th April??? So close now its getting exciting