Essential egypt

when does top deck decide if a tour is going ahead or not? i have planned 3 months of travveling starting with my eparture on May 22 for essential egypt.

It will take alot of time - and most likely money - if this tour gets cancelled. How much warning do you give?

Thanks

Hi there,

We try not to cancel too many trips, however occasionally we must due to low numbers. However, if we do cancel a trip it is at minimum 6-8 weeks before the trip departure (unless in an unprecedented event beyond our control), and all passengers on the cancelled trip are offered a transfer to an alternative date or, if the alternatives do not fit with their timetable, a full refund.

However, we do find that throughout the year many trips which are not guaranteed in our brochure get guaranteed as people book on, so your best bet is to keep an eye on the website for the most recent information!

Cheers, Topdeck Team

thanks - are there many people booked on the essential egypt departind may 22, is it looking like it will go ahead or not at this stage? there is just over 10 weeks before we depart

I hope my tour goes ahead as it will cost me money to change/ cancell my flight if it doesnt.

Hi Emfitz,

Please contact res@topdecktravel.co.uk with your query and they will be able to assist you.

Many thanks,
Topdeck

thanks Topdeck -i emailed them yesterday. Just waiting for a response