Egypt

Hi, [br][br]me and my boyfriend are off on a Egypt adventures tour(we are going on the nile discovery one) next week and even though we have now travelled a bit through the states and europe I have no Idea what to expect with Egypt and have been on the forum looking for peoples thoughts on the tour but so far there are none…so if anyone has been on the tours can you let me know your thoughts on food accomodation, tour guides etc…[br][br]Thanks

Hi,[br][br]My name is Anne and I work in the Topdeck office in the reservations department.[br][br]I myself have been on the Pharaoh’s Footsteps tour back in 2000, it was a great experience. [br]The accommodation is based on 3-4* twin share hotel accommodation, the hotels are clean and all have private ensuite facilities.[br][br]Depending on which tour you are travelling on you should have twin share for the whole tour.[br][br]The food is good, breakfasts are continential style and dinners and lunch vary depending on where you eat.[br][br]There is plenty of variety to choose from when it comes to the food as long as you are willing to try new things![br][br]The tour guides are all local english speaking so this makes the exprience much better as they will have good local knowledge.[br][br]Overall you will love Egypt I had a great time and very fond memories of my tour as I am sure you will.[br][br]If you have any other questions you can contact me at a.birch@topdecktravel.co.uk[br][br]Anne[br][br]