EGYPT

Hi all[br]Is anyone planning to go to Egypt in November 2009? I am planning to go and would love to hear from others who are going.

Hi there, my partner and I and 4 of our friends are going on the Egypt Explored trip on October 11th. I know it a month off when you are going but I think Im the only on on here that is thinking that far ahead![br]Jo

omg I am so excited…getting my trip all organised this Saturday. I will on the same trip as u!!! when do u arrive in Egypt and r u getting your VISA in Egypt?

Hi. I’m going to Egypt at the end of December of this year on the Spirit/Splendour of Egypt Tour Cannot wait. [br][br]Brian[br][br]Brian Josephson

Hi g uys[br][br]I’m going in 2 weeks! Can’t wait, on the Sinai Horizons trip, yet to find anyone else on it tho.[br][br]Ruth

Hi there - we are all going to do our visa’s before we go just to skip the hassle when we get there! We are getting multiple entry visas cause we are thinking about doing the day trip to Petra when we are in Dahab! So where are you from, are you going by yourself? I think we get into Egypt 1am on the 11th (first day of the tour) we are flying from amsterdam cause we are spending a night there on the way!

my name is Phuong and i am from Adelaide but i am currently living in Mildura. Yeah i am doing it by myself (abit freaked out because i am a girl). I will be arriving at 1pm on the 11th. Its nice to talk to someone else who is going on the same tour.

hi there again, we are all from adelaide too!! My name is Jo and my boyfriend is Jordan! How exciting doing by yourself, we went to Europe last year with Topdeck and there was heaps of people doing the tour by themselves!

omg it is a small world after all lol! My friends are poor at the moment so they cant come along but it will be great meeting new people from around the world and have heaps of fun together. CANT WAIT IM COUNTING DOWN ALREADY!!!

yeah we are counting down, no one else comig with us has been o/s before so it’s really exciting for them, cant wait!!! Are you just doing the tour or are you spending time any where else? do you have facebook?

nah I am only doing egypt…was planning to do Dubai too but that plan fell through :frowning: your friends will have the travel bug once they start traveling. lol yeah i’ve got fb add me my email is newen_on_board@hotmail.com

Cool, just added you! I suppose Ill see you on there, I wonder if we will find anyone else on our tour?

Hi. Since I’m going on a Topdeck Tour to Egypt in December would like to hear about your tours, once you’ve come back. Also will have many questions to ask.[br][br]Brian[br]Brij75@yahoo.com[br][br]Brian Josephson

yeah definately!!! I got heaps of info before I went to Europe last year off of here and some good stuff for Egypt this year! If you search old threads under Ultimate Egypt 22 March there is some really good info on there! The two girls answered heaps of questions![br]Jo

Not sure if it applies to your tour, but here is a thread I had going after I got back from my Egypt trip:[br][br]
http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/topdeckforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1419
[br][br]Mat

[quote]Originally posted by brij1975[br]
Hi. Since I’m going on a Topdeck Tour to Egypt in December would like to hear about your tours, once you’ve come back. Also will have many questions to ask.[br][br]Brian[br]Brij75@yahoo.com[br][br]Brian Josephson[br][/quote][br][br]Hey Brian,[br]A friend and I are doing an Egypt trip in December!! Pyramids and Beaches leaving 5th December, which are you doing? I think they all start off the same anyway.[br][br]Krissa

Hiya all! [br]My Boyfriend and I are also going to Egypt in October. WE are doing the Nile and Beyond tour on the 18th… but will be in egypt on the 8th… [br][br]Hope you all enjoy Egypt![br]

Hi guys, I’m going with a mate on the Egypt Explored tour on Oct 25 as well as a day trip to Alexandria on Oct 23. [br]Anyone else going on the same tour? Would love to hear from ya.