Egypt tour beginning 25th June- who's going?

hello,[br][br]I am so excited about my trip to Egypt. I arrive in Cairo on 25th June 2006 and I’m on the ‘ultimate’/ 21 day trip. Is there anyone else starting their trip at the same time (I’m sure a couple of trips must run together, at least at the beginning)?[br][br]Is there anyone out there with hints and tips too?[br][br]Karen

Howdy,[br][br]Well I’m not going on June, but thinking about going in October. Are you taking the Alexandria or Jordan extension? what made you decide for the 21 day?[br][br]JJ

Hi,[br]I decided to go on the 21 day tour as its a holiday of a lifetime and I don’t want it to be over too quickly. [br]I considered both extension tours, but after speaking to a friend who’s lived in Egypt she said don’t bother with Alexandria. The Jordan extension was too expensive for what it was (and besides, I’m not interested in wadi rum)and I’ve promised myself I will do a seperate tour there another time (Contiki do one which includes Isreal too).[br]I don’t blame you for going in October- much more civilised and cooler - apparently it will be +45C :o when I go! [br]I still can’t wait though! Only 6 days to go…

hi kaz…[br][br]check out my post’s on Egypt Feedback its good info for ya ;)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by kazschofy[br]
Hi,[br]I decided to go on the 21 day tour as its a holiday of a lifetime and I don’t want it to be over too quickly. [br]I considered both extension tours, but after speaking to a friend who’s lived in Egypt she said don’t bother with Alexandria. The Jordan extension was too expensive for what it was (and besides, I’m not interested in wadi rum)and I’ve promised myself I will do a seperate tour there another time (Contiki do one which includes Isreal too).[br]I don’t blame you for going in October- much more civilised and cooler - apparently it will be +45C :o when I go! [br]I still can’t wait though! Only 6 days to go…[br][/quote][br][br]…In Tyler we Trusted…