Egypt explored sept

anyone thinking of doing egypt explored in sept 16 hasnt been guaranteed yet, l was going in october but l might change to sept, how hot does it get, can someone suggest us or egy pounds and how much to take and how much would the upgrade to the cruise be[br]thanks[br]carol

I am planning on booking the first tour in October because of the weather. Apparently that’s when it starts to get cooler, althought it’s still pretty hot (compared with the UK anyway).[br][br]This might help - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/country_guides/results.shtml?tt=TT000180

[quote]Originally posted by cazza[br]
anyone thinking of doing egypt explored in sept 16 hasnt been guaranteed yet, l was going in october but l might change to sept, how hot does it get, can someone suggest us or egy pounds and how much to take and how much would the upgrade to the cruise be[br]thanks[br]carol[br][/quote][br][br]the tour i was on didn’t have to pay for upgrading to a 5 star boat. There was space available, and the tour guide got us on.[br]On the boat, breakfast, lunch and dinner was covered. we ventured off to some out of the way places and had lunch for as low as the equiv of 0.75 USD…very cheap and good. I spend more money at home for food than I did in Egypt. You should budget for other items you want to buy, shisha pipe, egyptian cotton sheets, jewelry, etc…They are more expensive. I’ve seen people spend over 350USD on earrings, 250 on sheets…stuff like that adds up.