Egypt Dec/Jan?

Hi, im trying to decide over Egypt explored or Ultimate egypt over dec/jan new years, i’m doing this solo (yikkeess!), any one else doing one of these tours at this time? [br]also does any one have any feedback on what new years eve in egypt is like??[br][br]Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m going on the Spirit of Egypt tour Dec 26-Jan 5th travelling by myself. [br][br][br][br]Brian[br]brij75@yahoo.com[br][br]Brian Josephson

I’m looking at either Ultimate Egypt or Pyramids & Egypt, with the Jordan & Israel Adventure tour and/or the Moroccan Adventure. I’m ambitious but I really want to see all these countries!!! (Time is my enemy!)

Hi [br][br]I’m going solo on the Nile Discovery on the 27th Dec (ends 3rd Jan). It pretty much covers all the places I wanna visit (Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Edfu) and do (felucca and Nile cruise)in Egypt. I have also added on the Abu Simble and Alexandria day trip to the basic tour. [br][br]Hope it’s fun![br][br]Kesh

Kesh, do you know how much extra it is to do the alexandria day trip? as i cant seem to find the price on the website.[br][br]thanks! :slight_smile:

It’s ?140 ( I know it’s a bit pricy for a day tour)[br]Since the day tour starts 8am, you’ll probably have to think about accomodation for an extra night (roughly ?25).[br][br]Kesh

Hi Guys,[br][br]The price of the Alexandria day tour depends on how many of you are doing it - if two others want to do it with you, the price goes down to ?79 per person.[br][br]I hope this helps.[br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita